Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
guess it's time for a repost:

from the OP said:
k, going to make a post since this diancie thing is getting crazy with all the "is my diancie good?" questions and some people seem to be failing at common sense. Basically, you will now be infracted/given a warning on your profile if you post what is to put it in the simplest terms a crappy SR you shouldn't keep. Yes this is awfully subjective but let's be honest here, if you're aiming for a speed boosting nature like hasty and timid and you get a speed that is not a 30-31 that is not a keep, neutral natures have 0 competitive value so those are not keeps, and honestly IVs below 20s on stats you do care about on a Pokemon that naturally gets 3 31 IVs is really not something you should keep. These are just some examples of things that should make you think "this is not worth the keep, let me SR again instead of wasting time and cluttering the SQSR thread with something that is going to be a toss". This applies to other resets in the future not just diancie and this post is not to call out any one specific individual.

So obviously, the HA regis aren't easily SRable so I just crossed my fingers and hoped for the best...

my regice was trash. I mean, it had 6 IVs in Sp.Def, 12 in Sp.A and 0 in hp...

Registeel is Naive with 31/16/16/31/31/0 -> Doesn't seem all that useable with a lower defense stat like that and a bad nature

Regirock is Adamant with 31/24/31/28/31/26

Basically, is there something to be done with these or should they rot in my boxes?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So obviously, the HA regis aren't easily SRable so I just crossed my fingers and hoped for the best...

Registeel is Naive with 31/16/16/31/31/0 -> Doesn't seem all that useable with a lower defense stat like that and a bad nature

Basically, is there something to be done with these or should they rot in my boxes?
The Regirock might have some value (I got a similar one, but Jolly), but the other two should definitely rot in your boxes forever.

You can soft reset those if you have powersaves...that being said yeah you have no choice but to let them rot in the boxes.

The Regirock might have some value (I got a similar one, but Jolly), but the other two should definitely rot in your boxes forever.
There's a new gen incoming and those abilities may become more useful just as Pick-Up, Sturdy and Lightning Rod got buffed. (just trying to stay positive)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
There's a new gen incoming and those abilities may become more useful just as Pick-Up, Sturdy and Lightning Rod got buffed. (just trying to stay positive)
Uh, my post has nothing to do with their Abilities, its about those godawful IVs/nature, which equals uselesness...

Edit:

Celebi
Modest
31/4/31/31/29/29

Keep or Toss?
I'd toss it because I don't like that 29 in Speed, but it looks decent for your own personal use.

Edit2: I read Bold and not Modest lol. Its an auto-toss because of that Speed IV.

Last edited:
Celebi
Modest
31/4/31/31/29/29

Keep or Toss?
Why not settle for more. This is your first and last shot. And I would auto toss anything without a 31 in speed. Here's something you should shoot for 31/X/28+/31/28+/31 when you get something like that then I would ask. Just my thought.

Mild Diancie
22-23/31/20-21/31/31/31

You'll never know unless you ask. Soft-resetting for this bitch is a pain. Been doing this on and off for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)