Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a female slush rush dive ball sandshrew, no IVs, nature or egg moves required. Spitbacks I have right now:

• Fast ball lightningrod togedemaru with fake out
  • Beast ball HA diglett
  • Lux honedge with wide guard and destiny bond
  • Premier dhelmise

Looking for an Alola Vulpix with Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, and Encore. Will trade Sandygast with Amnesia/Stockpile, 3IV Japanese Ditto and Jolly/Adamant Kartana.

Sun/Moon: Anybody able to help me out with an Adamant nature Synchronize abra? (or whatever pokemon with adamant nature and synchronize ability, think abra is just the easiest)

Thankyou!

Last edited:
LF HA Rockruff in Level Ball.

Offering (Spitbacks):
HA Timid Love Ball Vulpix (Moonblast,FreezeDry,Encore,Disable)
Adamant Moon Ball Cubone
Modest Porygon
Adamant Scyther

LF: (For dex purposes only)

Type: Null
Silvally
Cosmog
Cosmoem
Tapu Fini
Tapu Lele
Solgaleo
Pheremosa
Xurkitree
Celesteela
Kartana
Guzzlord
Necrozma

I know I could just catch them now, but I'd prefer to SR in my own time once I'm set up to do so. Right now I'd just like the shiny charm while I start breeding.

Not a whole lot I can offer at the moment, other than dex pokemon in return. But I'm happy to take a future SR / breed request for assistance. Thanks!

I can help you.

Does anyone have a spare 5/6 iv ditto I can clone and send back in sun/moon? I'm also LF a smeargle with a moveset ideal for SOS captures.
I've got a Smeargle if you're still looking. Recycle / Recover / False Swipe / Sketch Lv ~45

Does anyone have a magic guard Abra breedject that I can have for a breedject, don't care about IV's I can do the rest myself

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I accidentally released the Pokemon holding my Destiny Knot in Moon... X( Can someone spend 48 BP to get me another one?

What I can offer in return is a xx/xx/31/30/31/30 Luxury Ball Male Vaporeon with Wish Detect Stored Power and Synchronoise if you want. (I evolved it into Vaporeon because I didn't want it passing down the Luxury Ball to another Eevee breeding project.)

Thanks Exploits!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Porygon2 and/or Porygon-Z they'd be willing to do a trade back with? I just need it to complete my dex. You can have it right back.

What's the best way to teach smeargle selfdestruct? I think I've got 2 double battles left. One is 2 karate people in route 8 and 2 swimmers in route 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)