Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: HA Wooper/Quagsire (Unaware)

Don't exactly have anything valuable, so I'm totally fine with trading it right back after breeding the ability into my breeding line. I'd love to have a competitive Quagsire but kind of need Unaware and don't have it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Don't have a Poipole anymore, sadly (evolved it for Dex), but I can trade you Type: Null and Blacephalon if you'd like.

Anyone have a Meteor Mash Riolu/Lucario that I can borrow? The nature or IV's don't matter, I just want to breed it!

Last edited:
Does anyone has a Kangaskhan with jolly nature, scrappy ability, and seismic toss, body slam moves available for trade? Thanks.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone has a Kangaskhan with jolly nature, scrappy ability, and seismic toss, body slam moves available for trade? Thanks.
I got a shiny Kangaskhan that fits your description. It was RNG abused in Gen 3 by Bluemew. and is free redistributable.
It has a Jolly nature, Scrappy abilities, 31/31/31/21/31/31 and comes with the moves: Seismic Toss, Body Slam, Double-Edge and Dynamic Punch.

If you're interested feel free to deposit a male Salandit on the GTS and ask for a Kangaskhan Lv. 1-9 and I'll send you a clone.
Once you've deposited it, feel free to leave me a message on my profile, including your IGN, as well as the details of your deposited Salandit (such as e.g the ball it was caught in, the level and potential nickname), and I'll send it to you as soon as I can.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to deposit a Salandit on the GTS and let me know the info on my profile!

Last edited:
I got a shiny Kangaskhan that fits your description. It was RNG abused in Gen 3 by Bluemew. and is free redistributable.
It has a Jolly nature, Scrappy abilities, 31/31/31/21/31/31 and comes with the moves: Seismic Toss, Body Slam, Double-Edge and Dynamic Punch.

If you're interested feel free to deposit a male Salandit on the GTS and ask for a Kangaskhan Lv. 1-9 and I'll send you a clone.
Once you've deposited it, feel free to leave me a message on my profile, including the details of your deposited Salandit (such as e.g the ball it was caught in, the level and potential nickname) and I'll send it to you as soon as I can.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to deposit a Salandit on the GTS and let me know the info on my profile!
Awesome! I'll leave you a message as soon as I deposit the Salandit. I'll nick-name it "MaxOpt". Thanks in advance!

Quick question. How can I get a Smergale to sketch Meteor Mash and Extreme speed in Ultra Sun? I'm trying to breed it with a Rilou for egg moves.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Quick question. How can I get a Smergale to sketch Meteor Mash and Extreme speed in Ultra Sun? I'm trying to breed it with a Rilou for egg moves.
If I were to get those moves on a Smeargle, I'd get 2 Pokemon, one with Meteor mash (like Metang or Clefable) and one with Extreme Speed (like an Arcanine or a Dratini/Zigzagoon breedject lying around. I would then remove all other moves on both Pokemon using the move deleter in Hau'oli City Pokemon center, aside from Extreme Speed and Meteor Mash. Then I would go to Mount Hokulani to find wild dittos and make them transform into the Pokemon with Meteor mash and then send in the Smeargle to sketch Meteor Mash off it. I would then make it relearn Sketch and then find another wild ditto, have it transform into the Pokemon with just Extreme Speed and then sketch that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)