Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Have a bunch of Extreme Speed Linoone (Adamant) in a Level Ball along with three other EMs. VM me if you want a breedject

I'm looking for a Lure ball Finneon, Lure ball HA Bulbasaur, an HA Emolga and an HA Dewpider.
I have an extensive collection of Apricorn and Safari ball mons I can trade.

Also, I'm about to breed HA Sigilyph in Friend ball.
What are some good Hidden Power and Nature for a special offense variant?
Bump.

Last edited:
Looking for bluemew shiny cutiefly pm/vm if you have it and you are interest for trading it (have try to breed a shiny mine with no luck)

Do you have Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon? Each of the Ditto Five in and around Konikoni City after clearing Akala Island's grand trial have set natures that are all quite helpful for breeding, including Adamant and Timid. (the other three are Bold, Modest, and Jolly)
I have Ultra Sun and I will take the Modest and Jolly. I actually just caught a timid Ditto.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for bluemew shiny cutiefly pm/vm if you have it and you are interest for trading it (have try to breed a shiny mine with no luck)
Deposit a random Pokemon to the GTS asking for a level 1-10 Cutiefly and VM me the species, level and IGN. I will send it as soon as I can. Also, welcome to Smogon!

I'm planning to RNG breed for an in-game story teammate and I'm trying to decide which would be better: Espeon or Alakazam.
Here is my team so far:
- Primarina
- Gumshoos
- Alola Muk
- Emolga
- Passimian
(I like using 'unconventional' Pokemon hence the Emolga and Gumshoos.)

Hello everyone! I recently got Ultra Moon and am starting a new game, I was looking for different Pokémon to use rather than the normal play though ones. If anyone has any breedjects I would love to add them to my team and play around with them. Cool pokeballs, IVs, egg moves are a huge plus also. I’m also in need of a few Lucky Eggs if anyone has any extra. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm planning to RNG breed for an in-game story teammate and I'm trying to decide which would be better: Espeon or Alakazam.
Here is my team so far:
- Primarina
- Gumshoos
- Alola Muk
- Emolga
- Passimian
(I like using 'unconventional' Pokemon hence the Emolga and Gumshoos.)
I vote for Alakazam, throw a Gen 1 in there :)

Does anyone have) a Modest Comfey w/ Celebrate and/or an Adamant Rockruff with Happy Hour & Fire Fang? Or if you know someone that does have them, please tell me/

2 questions:

1. If I trade a Pokémon from a Japanese Ruby to an English Emerald, and from there, Pal Park it to D/P/Pt/HG/SS, Poké Transfer it to B/W/B2/W2, and Poké Transporter it to S/M/US/UM, will it be treated as a foreign Pokémon as far as the Masuda Method is concerned?

2. When breeding a Beldum and a Ditto, which is technically the female? The 3DS RNG Tool lists IVs inheritance for male and female parents, and the options to select Ditto as either parent are unavailable when the gender is set to genderless.

I am looking for a adamant Ditto and a timid Ditto.
Go to Most’s Trade Thread, or Eisens ditto GA for perfect dittos. They are free with 6IVs and the right nature. Most’s are German, and Eisens are
Canadian (English)

2 questions:

1. If I trade a Pokémon from a Japanese Ruby to an English Emerald, and from there, Pal Park it to D/P/Pt/HG/SS, Poké Transfer it to B/W/B2/W2, and Poké Transporter it to S/M/US/UM, will it be treated as a foreign Pokémon as far as the Masuda Method is concerned?

2. When breeding a Beldum and a Ditto, which is technically the female? The 3DS RNG Tool lists IVs inheritance for male and female parents, and the options to select Ditto as either parent are unavailable when the gender is set to genderless.
1. No, it isn’t.

2. Eisenherz knows better than me, but I’m guessing male.

Last edited:
Does the 3DSRNG Tool have a glitch at all with RNGing Hidden Powers? I keep trying to breed an Abra with HP Fire and it instead consistently gives me HP Dragon instead.

EDIT: Problem has been fixed since I realized I have been using the wrong seed the whole time. (I smert.)

Last edited:
Finally bred all the Eevees and will be ready to announce the giveaway on my thread. I decided to Nickname the Eevees this time based on characters from either the Avatar or Marvel comics. Which would you you guys want?

Last edited:
I am now searching for a
Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

hello i am new to the game and was looking for anyone with unwanted competitive pokemon or breading leftovers to help get me started i have pokemon ultra sun and i will pretty much take anthing i can get my hands Pm if you can help Thanks. also i would really love a genesect or landorus if anyone had one they didnt need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)