Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, any1 have the smogon Facebook ga Winsi’s shiny galvantula , LegoFigure11’s absol, Caleb’s shiny umbreon ,Xen’s shiny manectric, joe’s clefable , and Reaper’s thundurus ?

Last edited:
What would be a better Zapdos build for singles?, With the rise of Nagandel and general presence of special attackers/stall pokemon that rely on special attacks i would assume the Specially Defensive set would be appropriate, but on the other hand, The Physically Defensive set would provide good wall against my biggest threat, Ferrothorn.

Edit: A question mark decided to flee from my post.

Last edited:
What would be a better Zapdos build for singles?, With the rise of Nagandel and general presence of special attackers/stall pokemon that rely on special attacks i would assume the Specially Defensive set would be appropriate, but on the other hand, The Physically Defensive set would provide good wall against my biggest threat, Ferrothorn.

I think Bold was the gold standard for a long time, but seeing a large increase in Calm the last few months.

Modest for Doubles, Timid for the lolz.

Nothing else is relevant imo.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Zapdos has flip-flopped a fair bit recently regarding natures, but Timid, Calm and Bold as mentioned above all work for Singles. Depends entirely on what your aim is when using it.

I am looking for a minimum 5IV Frogadier, Kangaskhan, and Togekiss. I will trade on GEN 6, I use Y and AS.

Friend Code: 3797-5967-1467

Offering: (One-for-One Trade)
Shiny Gabite
Shiny Amoonguss
Shiny Poliwrath
Shiny Mothim

None of the above pokemon have been trained, they are all caught by me, fresh out of the wild.

If you are interested in one of the above and care about their stats, feel free to ask.

If you need/want more information or just have questions, please feel free to just ask.

When does the daylight saving time punishment end?

I thought it only locked for 24 hours, but I haven't been able to do the daily events in Festival Plaza or the lottery the past two days. I don't know what's worse... the Nintendo 3DS system still not being able to update its system clock automatically like most modern day technology, or the ridiculous "punishment" Gamefreak implements.

Does anyone have a brave tapu bulu with 0 speed IVs?
I can help you, i have a brave bulu (31/31/31/0/31/0), RNG'ed with BootNTR and PCalc, already levelled and EVsed (max HP/ATK, Choice Band)... let me know if it interests you... also, my pokemon will be cloned before trade :)

When does the daylight saving time punishment end?

I thought it only locked for 24 hours, but I haven't been able to do the daily events in Festival Plaza or the lottery the past two days. I don't know what's worse... the Nintendo 3DS system still not being able to update its system clock automatically like most modern day technology, or the ridiculous "punishment" Gamefreak implements.
Connect to the Global Link and the next day should be back to normal.

For those of you in North America, the Heatran and Regigigas code from the Trainer Club should finally appear with the newsletter in your email accounts now. Just like with Dialga and Palkia, "vanilla" S/M get the legendary at level 60 while US/UM get theirs at level 100 and holding a Gold Bottle Cap. No word yet how April's legendary distribution will be handled. (hopefully not through the Trainer Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)