Single Battle Tower Trick Room Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll spare you a long intro, onto the team immediately.

Banette @ Focus Sash
Brave
Insomnia
252 Attack / 252 HP / 4 Sp Def.
~ Trick Room
~ Destiny Bond
~ Taunt
~ Shadow Claw

It doesn't get much more obvious than this. Focus Sash ensures I get Trick Room up, if there is no priority/weather involved it kills with Destiny Bond. Brave for minimum speed.

Rhyperior @ Lum Berry
Brave
Solid Rock
252 Attack / 252 HP / 6 Def
~ Swords Dance
~ Rock Slide
~ Earthquake
~ Megahorn

Sweeps.

Wobbuffet @ Leftovers
Sassy
Shadow Tag
28 HP / 228 Def / 252 SpD
~ Encore
~ Counter
~ Mirror Coat
~ Destiny Bond

It's LOL Wobbuffet! What can I say? It's allowed in the Battle Tower, might as well abuse it.

Rate, Flame, Enjoy :toast:

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This thread hardly passes for an acceptable RMT, considering how lightly detailed it is. If you were to explain the team's past experiences in battles, a more in-depth analysis underneath each individual Pokemon, (not just, "Sweeps") and a general round-up of the capabilities of the team, you will find your thread bombarded with replies; not an unacceptable RMT by our standards without any responses.

Read the RMT rules.

(I will leave this open for you to improve your thread)

This thread hardly passes for an acceptable RMT, considering how lightly detailed it is.
What do you want me to add? Wobbuffet can only do one thing, on Rhyperior maybe I could add something like "The moves are for coverage" but it's all rather self explanatory.

If you were to explain the team's past experiences in battles,
I haven't made this team. If I had, there wouldn't really be a reason to post it here because it'd be hard to make changes (exception would be changing certain moves).

a more in-depth analysis underneath each individual Pokemon, (not just, "Sweeps")
Again, what do you want me to say? What they can OHKO? How much damage a +1 Latias Dragon Pulse does to them?

Read the RMT rules.
I have.

But fine, if this thread doesn't measure up to your standards, lock it, I'll find another place to post it. Sorry to have spammed your forum, it wasn't my intention whatsoever.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're taking this so out-of-line and personal.

But fine, if this thread doesn't measure up to your standards, lock it
Those standards are set by the Smogon administrators, with us moderators editing rules every so often; by no means are they my own standards.

Sorry to have spammed your forum, it wasn't my intention whatsoever.
You know I did not class this thread as spam. You're well within your rights to overreact to a direct attack towards you, however I was not personally attacking you or flexing any of my authority at you. You're prohibited from sarcastically responding to the moderator's assitance, which is what has led me to even bother replying to your response.

As you have requested, your thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)