ORAS LC smashing in the sun (lc my first RMT)

A few days ago, my friends and I were discussing the lc metagame, eventually, we started talking about weather. After a few minutes talking about the sandstorms of the past, we came to the topic of sun teams. In gen five, vulpix was banned from the tier, and so sun received little attention. Now however, with the great auto-weather nerf bringing her back, we wondered how viable sun teams are in the tier. to find out, I decided to create a sun team, and failed spectacularly. Eventually however I came up with this.

"Smashing in the sun" is based on a fairly simple concept: use sun boosted sweepers to weaken the opponent, and create an opening for a late game set up sweeper. The team has two main parts. The first is the "sun core" vulpix, Chinchou, and bellsprout. These three appear most commonly early game and force the opponent to turn his attention to stopping them, with the idea being to remove any pokemon that would stop a late game dwebble sweep. The second part, the "dusk core" is not sun dependent Mienfoo, vullaby, and dwebble are here to set up the shell smash late game. enjoy!

Sir Robin

vulpix@ heat rock
ability: drought
nature: timid
EVs: 52 HP / 196 SpA / 240 Spe
- Energy Ball
- Fire Blast
- overheat
-willow wisp
(thanks to Omastar42 for the advice)

Obviously if the intent was to make a sun team, vulpix had to be here. This set is rather basic, setting up the sun for sweepers, and dealing damage when it gets the chance to. Energy ball hits water types that enjoy switching in, as well as surprising some ground/rock leads. fire blast is to take advantage of the sun, hitting hard as long as it hits. overheat is a powerful option when I can't risk fire blast the special attack drop is less than desirable but vulpix is not often asked to stay in for long. Willow wisp is a great move on vulpix, crippling and weakening physical switch ins, notably fighting types that would otherwise trouble dwebble. I chose heat rock to give bellsprout the best shot at sweeping. Usually this guy is brought out early, and then sits in reserve.

it used to be:

a duck

helioptile@choice scarf
ability: solar power
nature: timid
EVs: 4 HP / 12 Def / 188 SpA / 92 SpD / 200 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Ice]

but is now:

very small rocks

Chinchou @ Choice Scarf
Level: 5
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 52 Def / 232 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
(thanks to Yagura for the set)​

I was hesitant to put this guy on my team at first, once I tried it however, I never looked back. This reasonably bulky, and powerful pokemon coupled with a choice scarf becomes a potent revenge killer, and my biggest check to dangerous sweepers like fletchling. The move set is not mine, but nevertheless, I will take a stab at explaining it. Evs give maximum speed and power. Volt switch keeps up offensive momentum, and can help me get to a sweeper, it also helps make a volt turn core with meinfoo. Hydro pump lets me destroy hoppopotas and friends who love to ruin vulpix, under the sun the move is less than ideal, but the team is designed to be competent without the sun. Ice beam used for its utility in the sun as well as its solid coverage with thunderbolt. Finally thunderbolt is my primary stab, beating bulky water types, threatening flying types, and more.​

it was:

a shrubbery

Oddish@ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: modest
EVs: 240 SpA / 200 Spe
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

but now its this monster:

a shrubbery

Bellsprout@ Life Orb
EVs: 116 HP / 196 SpA / 196 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Solar Beam
- Weather Ball
- Sleep Powder
(thanks to Omastar42 for the set)

Move along Louis the 14th, we have a new sun king. High power, impossible speed, and excellent coverage make this ugly weed preposterously good in the sun. This set is not mine, but explains itself fairly well. Sludge bomb is a great secondary stab move, hitting fairies that would otherwise haunt my team. Solar beam might as well be a war crime if it hits neutrally or super effectively. In the sun weather ball is a massively powerful attack, striking fear into the hearts of steel types. Sleep powder helps beat sturdy or sashed opponents, its accuracy leaves a bit to be desired. If a team survives the onslaught, dwebble can usually make light work of it.

the spanish inquisition
Dwebble @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: adamant
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spe
- Shell Smash
- X-Scissor
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake

It is almost a shame that dwebbles talents as a sweeper are so often wasted in favor of hazards. In my mind, smash dwebble has two key advantages over other smashers. First, its simply unexpected, and second dwebble doesn’t mind the sun. usually, the sun is gone by the time this guy is up to bat, but if it were still up he wouldn’t care. Shell smash is the crux of the set, boosting dwebble into a solid sweeper. X-scissors is the stab of choice vs dark, grass, and psychic types. Rock blast is excellent verses flying, fire, and ice types, it has the added advantage of hitting through sturdy and focus sash. Earthquake rounds out coverage hitting pesky steel types for SE and neutrally hitting fighting types. Sturdy+berry juice allows him to survive three attacks.

ni!

Mienfoo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: jolly
EVs: 156 Atk/116 Def/236 Spe
- High Jump Kick
- Stone Edge
- Drain Punch
- U-turn

(thanks to Yagura for the advice)
Scarf Mienfoo has long been one of my favorites, so when I needed more speed, I knew that he could provide. Mienfoo serves as a revenge killer and scout, usually doing most of the late game work while helioptile handles the early game. High jump kick is a solid stab with lots of potential to eliminate threats, usually steel types that threaten dwebble. knock off helps weaken opposing walls, severly injures common switch ins (like gastly) drain punch helps to sustain Mienfoo, and to secure kills against low health opponents without risking high jump kick. U turn is for scouting and building momentum.

African swallow

Vullaby @ Eviolite
Ability: Overcoat
Nature: impish
EVs: 116 HP / 236 Def / 76 SpD / 36 Spe
- Defog
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Brave Bird

This little bird is so important to dwebble that the two are inseparable, dwebble won’t even leave the room without vullaby in tow. Defog is vullaby’s claim to fame, removing hazards to keep dwebble’s sturdy intact. Roost is for healing up, and removing the flying weaknesses. Knock off supports dwebble by removing eviolites, and provides decent stab. Brave bird hits fighting types which might cause trouble for the little hermit crab.

Thanks for reading, as always, I am open to any advice you may have. If I have done something totally wrong, please let me know

exportable:​

Sir Robin (Vulpix) (F) @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
EVs: 52 HP / 196 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Energy Ball
- Overheat
- Fire Blast
- Will-O-Wisp

very small rocks (Chinchou) @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

a shrubbery (Bellsprout) (F) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Solar Beam
- Weather Ball
- Sleep Powder

the spanish inquisition (Dwebble) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- X-Scissor
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake

ni! (Mienfoo) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 156 Atk / 116 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- U-turn

african swallow (Vullaby) @ Eviolite
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 116 HP / 236 Def / 76 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Brave Bird

Last edited:
Hey there the guy I sort of know, cool sun team you got here. Taking a look at this team, I have some suggestions to make. (Imma put some of them in hide boxes because i type a lot.)

Your evs look slightly funny to me. a nice buff in defense is kind of nice, but hitting 21 hp lets you switch into stealth rock multiple times. (once more than if you have an even hp) I recommend a spread of 52 hp/196 sp atk/236 speed with a timid nature. Stealth rock is a major pain in the behind for sun, and this helps remedy it a little bit. Also, your moves are weird. Substitute is nice for easing prediction, but pix really wants to swap in to the sun sweeper, and sub just reduces hp if you swap. Hidden Power ice is kind of useless, as grass and sunboosted fire covers pretty much every relevant mon. Dragons are very uncommon (and mostly bad) in LC, and Gligar was banned quite a while ago. To replace these moves, I'd recommend Will-O-Wisp and Overheat/Quick Attack. WoW is a great supportive move to use and burn your opponents, reducing their attack and hurting over time. Overheat is a very good STAB that hits like a truck under the sun, and hits bulky mons like Mienfoo or Hippototas (the latter being a huge threat to many sun teams) for nice damage even in sand. Quick Attack can be used to pick off weakened foes and gives priority, something your team unfortunately lacks.

-Replace Oddish with Bellsprout: Oddish may be adorable, but it is unfortunately outclassed by the premier lc sun sweeper, Bellsprout. Unlike oddish,which has to rely on a weak hidden power, Sprout gets the sexy move Weather Ball, which is a fire move under the sun with an awesome BP of 100, (without factoring in sun boost.) There's really no reason to use Oddish when Sprout exists and gets perfect coverage that hits harder than a hidden power.
Bellsprout (F) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Solar Beam
- Weather Ball
- Sleep Powder

Not a mon that I have much experience with, being in D rank it just never appealed to me. However, the idea of a sun pivot used to safely bring sweepers and do nice damage itself sounds awesome, and Helioptile seems to be just that mon. Your move choice is confusing, however. Surf (especially a nonstab surf) will do nothing under the sun, and HP ice, as established, is not needed. I'd recommend replacing Surf and HP Ice with Dark Pulse and Hidden Power Grass. Although Dark Pulse isn't the most useful coverage in the world, it does provide nice neutral coverage and hits pumpkaboo, goth, gastly, and abra for Super effective damage. (probably more relevant ones but I'm tired and can't name them) Hidden Power Grass hits Chinchou and Ground types on the switch, and they would otherwise block your electric moves and drain your hp because of solar power.

-Replace Scarf Foo with Bulky Attacker Foo: Scarf Foo cleans up really nicely, but with another scarfer, a sun abuser, and a smasher, it seems redundant. Bulky Foo can help remove eviolites (paving way for Bellsprout or Dwebble Sweep), pivot out of bad matchups, and even set up sun for your team. Vulpix is weak to hazards and pretty frail, on top of being difficult to get in sometimes. Foo provides sun support even after pix is gone, in addition to grabbing kos, wall breaking, and gaining momentum.
Mienfoo @ Eviolite
EVs: 196 Def / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Sunny Day

-Your team, bar Helioptile, looks pretty weak to Fletchling. Once the relatively frail helioptile is removed, Fletch easily removes Foo, Sprout, and Pix. I would therefore recommend replacing Vullaby with Archen. Archen works wonders for sun teams, because it counters fletch (inb4 life orb steel wing), and can set up stealth rocks, defog stealth rocks, knock off eviolites, pivot with u-turn, and be incredibly strong. I'd recommend running this set to replace vulla...
Archen @ Berry Juice
Ability: Defeatist
EVs: 76 HP / 180 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Rock Slide
- Knock Off
- Defog

- I don't really know how to feel about Dwebble. Shell Smash Dwebble has always been quite "meh" in my opinion, as it is completely stopped by the ever prominent fighting types, with the exception of Croagunk. In addition, you already have a wincon in Bellsprout and a secondary one in Helioptile. While your team would love the hazard support Dwebble brings, Defog kind of ruins that, and Archen is vital on a sun team. So, I'd recommend Shellder. Shell Smash Shellder satisfies the role you gave Dwebble (letting you keep that team name that directly references smashing), and can be quite potent because of its ability skill link, breaking sashes and doing nice damage on each hit because of LC damage rolls. Access to Rock Blast also means that sun doesn't ruin it. Scarf Shellder is also an option to revenge kill mons like gastly and abra, which either come sashed or are fearsome lo attackers that hide behind substitutes. Abra in particular is a huge threat, as sleep powder has unreliable accuracy and the rest of your team pretty much all dies to Abra. The sets are in the hide box.
Shellder @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 36 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Razor Shell
- Ice Shard

Shellder @ Eviolite
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 36 Def / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard

Ok, I'm done suggesting. I'm sure the actual team raters will be along to improve anything I missed or was wrong in suggesting. Anyway, cool team and I hope it serves you well in your battles. Also, nice Monty Python references. :)

Last edited:
Hi there the guy you sortof know (?) this is a nice team, sun offense is a really underrated playstyle that can do wonders if you use it well, great choice! However I do have some few suggestions here and there:

First of all I agree with Omastar42's suggestions to use Bellsprout over Oddish because it has access to Weather Ball which hits way harder than HP Fire does and the changes on Vulpix he listed.

Also consider using Scarf Chinchou over Helioptile, I understand your use of Helioptile with the sun support but trust me if your team is relying mostly on sun to do its job it might end up failing, on the other hand Chinchou may seem like lame with sun because it decreases the power of Water-type moves but if you can play well with it and you can avoid that from happening, Chinchou also gives you a better Fletchling check thanks to its higher bulk and can check Hippopotas which threatens your team with its Sand Stream, here is the set if you're interested in using it:

Chinchou @ Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump / Scald
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt / Scald

I don't think Scarf Mienfoo is a bad idea as it allows you to revenge kill plenty of stuff and form a solid VoltTurn core with Scarf Chinchou (Sunny Day Mienfoo is cool but like I said it's better to avoid making your team rely fully on sun being up), the only thing I suggest changing is Knock Off over Stone Edge which lets you deal with Gastly even better and other ghosts such as Pumpkaboo (basing on your description that's why you're using Stone Edge in the first place) and can also remove Eviolites and Berry Juices from a bunch of Pokémon such as Timburr and Bulky Mienfoo, crippling them, and allowing Bellsprout to late game clean even more reliably.

That's all I have to say, Dwebble seems off to me to be honest but I'll let someone else cover that, good luck and I hope I helped!

Thanks for all of the advice. After some testing, I have made a few of the suggested changes.

First, thanks to Omastar42 for the advice on vulpix and oddish, being new to sun teams I had no idea that bellsprout could be such a wincon, he also deals with bronzor unbelievably well (dwebble hates bronzor) the team was meant to be based around unexpected, or underrated threats, but in this situation going with the gold standard just makes sense. I will keep vully, dwebble, and scarf-foo for now, but I’m certainly going to try your suggestions out.

Special thanks to Yagura for suggesting Chinchou, I was understandably hesitant about a water type on my sun team, but the fish does work spectacularly especially against ground types that (for some reason) don’t like to switch out.

I’ve updated the team, however I have had some trouble with opposing shell smashers, mostly things like berry juice sturdy tirtuga. My first chance seems to be sleep powder, but if that fails (75% accurate, fails 100%of the time when I need it), I have to resort to bringing my smasher early, which is less than ideal as it can mean losing both of my biggest win conditions.

Thanks again!

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon :o

Yagura's Chinchou set was quite nice in most aspects, but I don't see very much utility in Ice Beam; your team has opposing Sun sweepers mostly covered between Vullaby and the Porygon I'm about to suggest, and Ice Beam doesn't do all that much to bulkier Grass-types, such as Foongus and Ferroseed. Instead, I think that Hidden Power Ground would be the best coverage option, hitting Magnemite and opposing Chinchou for a good amount of damage.

I think that replacing Mienfoo with Bulk Up Timburr would solve a lot of your problems, but you seem quite fond of Mienfoo and it's a phenomenal Pokemon in its own right anyway, so I would instead like to suggest the replacement of Dwebble, as Yagura briefly touched upon. It looks as if Dwebble is your main win condition at the moment, but your team already has a truckload of offensive presence even without Dwebble; Bellsprout, Mienfoo, and to a lesser extent, Chinchou are all able to act as potent win conditions as well. Dwebble is certainly a strong and often overlooked sweeper, but your team doesn't really appear to need Dwebble very much at all, nor does your team seem to provide the appropriate support to reliably eliminate several notable impediments to Dwebble's sweep. Porygon is a significantly more defensive Pokemon than Dwebble, but this will help immensely by providing a decent switch-in to a variety of threats that could otherwise be difficult to deal with without sacrificing a Pokemon or two. You mentioned yourself a weakness to Shell Smash sweepers; Porygon is able to survive one of their attacks and paralyze them, rendering them significantly easier to deal with.
Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 156 HP / 200 Def / 80 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Recover
This set is slightly different from usual defensive Porygon sets to bait in and KO key threats to your team. As it is, a very frail Choice Scarf Mienfoo is your only switch-in to Pawniard, which is problematic because a combination of Iron Head and Sucker Punch will KO Mienfoo. Hidden Power Fighting can lure Pawniard in early on and, thanks to Download, OHKO it while Pawniard is unable to even 2HKO in return. Psychic is to lure in Fighting-types, since Vullaby will often struggle to switch into more powerful Fighting-types more than once or twice, in part due to its Stealth Rock weakness, which will damage Vullaby when it comes in to Defog. Against Mienfoo, you should paralyze it first so you can outspeed it, whereas against Timburr, the given EVs allow Porygon to naturally outspeed standard Timburr variants to 2HKO it on the switch. Recover is necessary on pretty much all Eviolite Porygon sets so it can stick around, and is also useful for stalling for paralysis.

This is a more minor change, but switching Mienfoo's EVs to 156 Atk/116 Def/236 Spe will mean that Carvanha's Waterfall only OHKO 6.3% of the time instead of the current 56.3% of the time.

That's all I have for now, though; your team is very solid for sure. Good work, and good luck!

Last edited:
Chinchou shouldn't use hydropump in the sun. Rock Blast breaks other sturdy/sash users but doesn't hit more than 3x on avg.

Welcome to Smogon :o

Yagura's Chinchou set was quite nice in most aspects, but I don't see very much utility in Ice Beam; your team has opposing Sun sweepers mostly covered between Vullaby and the Porygon I'm about to suggest, and Ice Beam doesn't do all that much to bulkier Grass-types, such as Foongus and Ferroseed. Instead, I think that Hidden Power Ground would be the best coverage option, hitting Magnemite and opposing Chinchou for a good amount of damage.

I think that replacing Mienfoo with Bulk Up Timburr would solve a lot of your problems, but you seem quite fond of Mienfoo and it's a phenomenal Pokemon in its own right anyway, so I would instead like to suggest the replacement of Dwebble, as Yagura briefly touched upon. It looks as if Dwebble is your main win condition at the moment, but your team already has a truckload of offensive presence even without Dwebble; Bellsprout, Mienfoo, and to a lesser extent, Chinchou are all able to act as potent win conditions as well. Dwebble is certainly a strong and often overlooked sweeper, but your team doesn't really appear to need Dwebble very much at all, nor does your team seem to provide the appropriate support to reliably eliminate several notable impediments to Dwebble's sweep. Porygon is a significantly more defensive Pokemon than Dwebble, but this will help immensely by providing a decent switch-in to a variety of threats that could otherwise be difficult to deal with without sacrificing a Pokemon or two. You mentioned yourself a weakness to Shell Smash sweepers; Porygon is able to survive one of their attacks and paralyze them, rendering them significantly easier to deal with.
Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 156 HP / 200 Def / 80 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Recover
This set is slightly different from usual defensive Porygon sets to bait in and KO key threats to your team. As it is, a very frail Choice Scarf Mienfoo is your only switch-in to Pawniard, which is problematic because a combination of Iron Head and Sucker Punch will KO Mienfoo. Hidden Power Fighting can lure Pawniard in early on and, thanks to Download, OHKO it while Pawniard is unable to even 2HKO in return. Psychic is to lure in Fighting-types, since Vullaby will often struggle to switch into more powerful Fighting-types more than once or twice, in part due to its Stealth Rock weakness, which will damage Vullaby when it comes in to Defog. Against Mienfoo, you should paralyze it first so you can outspeed it, whereas against Timburr, the given EVs allow Porygon to naturally outspeed standard Timburr variants to 2HKO it on the switch. Recover is necessary on pretty much all Eviolite Porygon sets so it can stick around, and is also useful for stalling for paralysis.

This is a more minor change, but switching Mienfoo's EVs to 156 Atk/116 Def/236 Spe will mean that Carvanha's Waterfall only OHKO 6.3% of the time instead of the current 56.3% of the time.

That's all I have for now, though; your team is very solid for sure. Good work, and good luck!

this is long and boring so I put it in hide tags (hope that's not inconvenient)
Thanks for the advice. At this point, I am hesitant to change anything major with the team. It’s a bit like when you build a really great card castle; on one hand, that next layer could be great, on the other, it might cause the tower to crumble to the floor. I press on never the less, porygon over dwebble sounds lucrative, I have tried it in the past, but your set looks to be the magic bullet. My main reservation is that while the bonus bulk would add to the team as a whole, dwebble adds something to my particular play style. To put this as simply as possible, bringing out dwebble is like Julius Cesar crossing the Rubicon River into Rome. (if you don’t understand the reference that’s ok) basically, when dwebble comes out, it’s do or die. The match is basically me trying to prepare the way for dwebble, and so, in a close match, the last few turns reveal whether I’ve been successful. I agree that dwebble doesn’t often get reps, but if I play a match and he never comes out, I won the match. In short, I am certainly going to try out your porygon, and thank you for suggesting it, but I’m not sure if it’s the same team anymore. You do raise a good point as to me not being quite able to support dwebble well enough on the team, and so I’ve been wondering if another sturdy-berry-shellsmasher would be a better fit, tirtuga perhaps?

Strangely, I’m not at all opposed to switching meinfoo with timbur. My team has a decided lack of priority, and timbur’s bulk might be nice. I will have to try this to be sure. Do you have a recommendation on the set?

Finally I would like to thank everyone for the help. The amount of quality advice I have received makes me wonder whether I am just a really bad team builder, or if the community is incredibly talented. (probably both) You guys taking time out of your days to help a noob like me is what makes smogon great.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
There's nothing wrong with having two versions of a team :P You could always save a version of the team with Dwebble and one with Porygon to see which you like better. If Dwebble fits your style and you're accustomed to playing with it, good plays will certainly be enough to get around a few small weaknesses in the team.
But anyway, I do think Dwebble is a better fit than Tirtouga for this particular team, not only because of the Sun, but because Dwebble can outspeed a lot of important Choice Scarf users that could outspeed +2 Tirtouga that you don't have reliable ways to eliminate, including Mienfoo and Pawniard.
As for the Timburr set:
Timburr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 76 HP / 36 Atk / 156 Def / 236 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Bulk Up
The given EVs are to hit 25/14/14 defenses before Eviolite for good mixed bulk, allowing Timburr to survive Focus Sash Abra's Psychic from full health (so if its Psychic OHKOs, you know it's a Life Orb variant or Modest Abra pulling a 1/16 roll, most likely the former).
I wouldn't consider you a bad teambuilder; most of our suggested changes have just been minor adjustments that didn't change the actual role of the Pokemon, so your team was evidently quite good to begin with. Nobody (except maybe apt-get) builds flawless teams on their own, and with the changes, your team actually looks really great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)