Smogoff Book Club

So I've ahh been reading, well it wasn't so much reading... but more so me listening... to an audio book by Norm Macdonald. He's a pretty cool guy y'know, that Norm character and the book is good too. It's called "Based off a True Story". I know I said it was good... but if it was any better they'd make a movie about it. My favorite chapter however is chapter 7... I won't spoil it but I can pretty much quote that entire chapter. That's how good it was. Honestly that book was an adventure and I liked it, not so much as I do other things like naked women, explosions or cars. But it was good. Much better than paying my taxes.
7/10 would read again.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yeah BP can you tell us more about this book haven't heard of it

anyone else can you @ bp, signal boost, tysm love you all (even you)

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I’ll also vouch for Where the Red Fern grows, it’s about a boy and his two dogs and it’s a very touching story. I haven’t read it/seen the movie in awhile but I’m thinking about it now and I would probably still get emotional lol

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I’ll also vouch for Where the Red Fern grows, it’s about a boy and his two dogs and it’s a very touching story. I haven’t read it/seen the movie in awhile but I’m thinking about it now and I would probably still get emotional lol
bro maybe we watched different movies about a boy and his dog?s
FB298017-B484-464C-922B-2484C4AD7E5A.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)