smogoff kickoff randbat winner trophy

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
the winner of the smogoff kickoff randbat for sure deserves a trophy icon under their name.

here are a few suggestions:

This trophy that I found on this site. It only costs 3.90 in real life, so the multi millionaire organizer of the tournament, Ivy, can probably spare some change to send the winner a physical copy as well as a digital one

The premier league trophy. we can engrave the winner's name on the side of it, like they do for all the other clubs that win (mainly clubs beginning with the word 'manchester')

This trophy design that I just created. You might say 'hey, that looks exactly like the Smogon tour trophy.' My response is that it's different, because the Smogon Tour trophy's primary RGB color value is (217, 120, 221), whereas my design is way different and uses (206, 112, 209).
Anyways, I felt the 2 tournaments are of similar importance so it's fine that they look similar

This picture of Lewis Hamilton, to represent the fact that the person with the trophy won more than anyone else. And its a randbats tour, so the trophy nicely parallels the fact that the team of pokemon, just like the car, probably had something pretty major to do with it...

This is the first result for trophy when I looked it up on DuckDuckGo, the Internet privacy company that empowers you to seamlessly take control of your personal information online, without any tradeoffs.

I thought this trophy design would look aesthetically pleasing and be nice to have under a user's name.

The little image of a Koffing that appears on my Chrome tabs. The fact that the Smogoff randbats tour trophy would be the same as the site's logo really represents the fact that Smogoff lies at the heart of what Smogon is about.

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
View attachment 285425
I combined two of the designs for a trophy to give to myself, since I'm still salty I lost in round one
giving trophies to losers is an interesting idea

i think we should also have trophies for other stuff like ghosting, flaking, and cancering in team tours

and a special trophy for whoever gets the most scheduling wins

very innovative idea phoopes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)