Other SMOGON NOMIC (PROPOSAL PHASE 18)

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
I think something that we need to do is work on improving that passcode and that code thing, it seems like an interesting mechanic, but it doesn't affect the game in any major way currently

My idea for this is allow them to automatically pass a custom rule, although with a restriction that doesn't allow them to directly gain points in any way, or win (otherwise the player could easily just win the game immediately this way, which is FAR too much)
Maybe we could have a list of 3 to 10 predetermined rules that the person on the iron throne could chose from and that would give them an advantage while their on the throne but that are repealed once another player take it.

We also need a rule to make any player that any player that fall to 0 HP lose the iron throne.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Gonna start going to work with Iron Throne proposals next phase, still fine-tuning them

Repeal 8.1: Bottom Gurl
Sunny hasn't been in the game for a while, so this rule makes no sense anymore. And I want my sig back

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ok but i'm keeping it in mine

also i don't really have time for this anymore soooooooooooooo

proposal: peace out, yo
Any player may choose to exit the game, at any time, for any reason. Upon doing so, their points and gold are divided evenly among the remaining players (rounded down).

Proposal : Regicide
If the player on the iron throne fall to 0 HP he loose the iron throne and if it was caused by another player this player can if he want choose to either keep the iron throne for himself or doing a "revolution" wich mean that the Iron Throne Rule is repealed and he must choose a new type of government. (the different types of government will be chosen in later rules)

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
Proposal: Buy your way to victory
You may buy a ticket for 100 gold each action phase, this counts as your action, I you gather 10 tickets, next action phase you may hand in the tickets and win the game. At the end of each phase, the host will post along with gold and points, how many tickets a player has.

--------------

NOTE: this is not the be all end all of this rule, I am planning on finding a way to steal tickets, perhaps through using the long dead passcode rule

Gonna start going to work with Iron Throne proposals next phase, still fine-tuning them

Sunny hasn't been in the game for a while, so this rule makes no sense anymore. And I want my sig back
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I AM PUTTING MYSELF BACK IN THIS GAME

PROPOSAL: MOAR BOTTOM GURL
THE SIGNATURE OF EVERY PERSON IN THIS GAME, STARTING UPON PASSAGE OF THIS RULE, WILL HEREBY BE PERMANENTLY CHANGED TO:

"I am sunny004's bottom girl. Put this in your sig if you are too."

OR RISK ETERNAL BANISHMENT FROM CIRCUS (and the Universe)

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Proposal: Everyone gets 3 point when this proposal passes.

Any player may choose to exit the game, at any time, for any reason. Upon doing so, their points and gold are divided evenly among the remaining players (rounded down).
If the player on the iron throne fall to 0 HP he loose the iron throne and if it was caused by another player this player can if he want choose to either keep the iron throne for himself or doing a "revolution" wich mean that the Iron Throne Rule is repealed and he must choose a new type of government. (the different types of government will be chosen in later rules)
You may buy a ticket for 100 gold each action phase, this counts as your action, I you gather 10 tickets, next action phase you may hand in the tickets and win the game. At the end of each phase, the host will post along with gold and points, how many tickets a player has.

--------------

NOTE: this is not the be all end all of this rule, I am planning on finding a way to steal tickets, perhaps through using the long dead passcode rule
sunny004 cannot just insert himself into the game

Flyhn 6 points, 20hp, 225 gold.
ButteredToast 13 points, 20hp, 200 gold.
Pidge 7 points, 18hp, 190 gold.
Izhuark 11 points, 20hp, 145 gold.
Walrein 11 points, 20hp, 190 gold.
Phione 7 points, 18hp, 175 gold.
TeToN 7 points, 20hp, 130 gold.
Maleovex 7 points, 20 hp, 155 gold.

Action phase

Sorry for the super long delay

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Proposal: Everyone gets 3 point when this proposal passes.

--------------

Flyhn 7 points, 19hp, 225 gold.
ButteredToast 14 points, 20hp, 200 gold.
Pidge 8 points, 18hp, 190 gold.
Izhuark 12 points, 20hp, 145 gold.
Walrein 11 points, 20hp, 190 gold.
Phione 8 points, 18hp, 175 gold.
TeToN 8 points, 20hp, 130 gold.
Maleovex 8 points, 20 hp, 155 gold.

Voting phase begins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)