Smogon Pokemon League Monotype Tournament Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the tournament started yet or are we free to change our typing?
The tournament has not started yet and I assume we are free to change our types till then. The tournament will start when we have one more person join however i assume we will start matches shortly after with a deadline of maybe 1 day do fight our opponent so i wouldn't suggest changing your team to heavily as you might run out of time before this deadline occurs.

Last edited:
The tournament has not started yet and I assume we are free to change our types till then. The tournament will start when we have one more person join however i assume we will start matches shortly after with a deadline of maybe 1 day do fight our opponent so i wouldn't suggest changing your team to heavily as you might run out of time before this deadline occurs.
Well now that the Tournament has got the amount Participants needed i would not suggest changing team endless you believe that your team will be finished by tomorrow

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
signups are now closed. i will update tonite on the final details and when/ what to expect with rnd 1!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I will release the bracket for round one tomorrow night. it will run Saturday feb 21-sunday march 1st. you may change types up until 1700 tomorrow (gmt-7) by editing your OP in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)