Finals Smogon Premier League VIII - Finals [NO WINNER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost, gg

Pretty disgusting that people would insult and bully me in almost every discord server I'm in and follow me into PMs when I left, but I guess that's what people have to do. Sorry I couldn't cash this one in Tigers and wish I had more time to get my bearings in this tier. Full confidence we can do it in a tiebreak

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
why in the fuck do i come home and hear about all of this shittalking about moo? this man runs the gamut and has been on point all fuckin season. he was bought to be a backup to one of the top doubles players in SPL even though he coulda started for nearly every other team, but he doesn't complain. in fact, he is singularly the best team substitute i've had the pleasure of working with in ANY team tournament, testing with just about everyone and constantly grinding doubles with bowman. half of you wouldn't have the balls to step into a tier you've barely touched for the most important game of your tournament career, with a day and a half of prep, and the other half wouldn't play the game you talk up.

the last thing i want to hear about is a bunch of twitch-quality bullying just because the legend miltankmilk didn't win. i'd take this man as a teammate 100 times out of 100 over any of u bitches. talk to my fuckin face instead of harassing my guy

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
SM OU: Tricking vs Tamahome
ADV OU: Ojama vs McMeghan
SM Ubers: Gunner Rohan vs Mazar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)