Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
won gg, even though it's not over yet, i would like to s/o some people that helped me a lot testing my shit this spl (excluding my spl team obviously but you already know what i think about you all :heart:).

Weshbien He helped testing in bw a lot during my week against jayde and is a solid player overall, thank you man

Celysi My favourite tester in SM, he's always willing to play with me when i ask him too and is a great friend in general

Also thanks to Zenadark Kory2600 Kickasser FY2.0/Eko and the whole french room for being available when i needed to test my teams and for all the cheering, you are all amazing bye.

won gg

rozes once asked sam vgc
if his e-girl was as hot as they can be
Sam said yes so smugly
that rozes turned into a purugly

rozes tried to get laid
but couldn't unless he paid
rozes cried: i'll whip out my pencil!
but couldn't convince her - he was just a utensil

GO WOLFPACK AWOOOOOOO

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
Just posting here for posterity, because I don't want to be forced to sub later for no reason.

If njnp truly can't play at the time majorbowman is proposing (which is why I'm assuming he is pming me on discord), then I'm willing to sub as I want the game to get done, but only if the cryos also sub. We shouldn't be punished because njnp literally didn't want to pick a time (notice he also picked the day too).

teal6

I'm sry but those screens are so ridiculously one sided.

https://puu.sh/uQ3YV/d2a170c137.png

Your player stated he could do any day this week and I was down.

https://puu.sh/uQ3Zz/4ade1e0b0c.png

He then later on stated earliest he could do was thursday a big jump from any day.

I even suggested the day we scheduled most, monday. I mean he seemed ready to go claiming he could play all "week" and so we decided on sunday but then he tells me hes going out into london and won't be back until late night. Maybe hes going to go drinking like jabba idk... fact remains ive been active and actually ready all week to play unlike your player atomicllamas who claimed all week. I like major but lol lets not make it seem like im the one with the issue here.
Both players involved made an art form out of avoiding something so simple lmao, give each other time windows and set up a time like the OP of every single week says and none of this stupid shit happens

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Checkmater thank you for testing with me day in and day out, telling me to use zapdos, playing league with me, letting me tbolt your landos, letting me eq your heatrans turn 1, giving me firecracker jinx, and being my good friend who helped me the most this season
Hashtag what a stinky fukn bear, just absolutely disgusting. Everytime we tested i could smell you from a mile away. And the evs on those teams? BLEH. unfortunately our 1 extra def ev on zapdos never came in handy, but it was there for the moral support. thanks for all the shitmons games, they were instrumental in me relaxing and being able to play my games and remember that pokemon is for fun. If it weren’t for shitmons, i wouldn’t still be playing pokemon
Arcticblast thanks for being there on skype when no one else was just to shit around and make pheromosa togedemaru teams. It was always fun playin mons with you even when i got crit 3 turns in a row because it was a mega beedrill critting me. Your undying support for me in the spl threads (sometimes too undying haha) was always a boon to my confidence. I hope you get kled soon
Pocket you are the person i have always striven to be: good at fighting, helpful to newcomers, creative in teambuilding, wise in policy, and a friend whenever someone needed help. I would ask you for a test match at 3 am, and you would drop everything and say “yeah ofc”. I can directly attribute 2 of my victories to your innovations on my team, and thank you isn’t enough to express my gratitude
thebagman always encouraging me, asking me when my games are, watching my replays. You are like my dad always coming to the game just to cheer. It really made me feel good that someone cared so much about my success
Elise playing hearthstone and pokemon with you was great. And just like pocket, you would drop what you’re doing at a moment’s notice to test with me. You were helpful in getting a lot of my rough drafts of teams off the ground and into full grown teams.
BlueSkiddoWeCanToo that first game i had against iamarookie, i’ll admit i was pretty nervous, but your promise of checkmater memes kept me going, and going, and going. Towards the end of the season, i learned how good of a battler you were and you became a valuable test partner to me even when you brought pheromosa ;). I hope that more people recognize your battling strength
kamikaze You were helpful in a lot of my ev’ing and always checked my teams for the littlest things (“is that jirachi supposed to be 0 speed ivs?”). It was great to see that you still cared about the teams’ doubles player doing well even if you weren’t the one playing. Before this season, i didnt really know you, but now i can call you my friend.
a certain someone on our team “I FUKN TOLD YOU, YOU SHOULD’VE BROUGHT SCARF LANDORUS”. even when i won my games you were mad at me and it was kinda hilarious. Your test games with me really solidified my playing to make me more consistent. Your ability to quickly find out what my team was weak to and figure out how to improve it was invaluable. Also your ability to organize enemy teams into more than just “mega, tapu, landorust” was great for me to figure out how to teambuild against my opponents.you were also instrumental in me getting drafted, for which i am grateful. It was a huge aspiration of mine to get drafted. I hope whatever troubles you are facing irl end soon.
Mizuhime in our tests you always brought weird teams, but you also always brought some of the best doubles play out there. Testing with you also kept my battling consistent, and you punished me whenever i made a single mistake. I am glad that you were on the team and talking to you about random stuff from overwatch to school was fun
soulgazer you were a supportive manager who offered to test whenever someone needed help, even causing you to do poorly on essays just for the sake of the team. I think you get too much flak from everyone, and everyone mistakes your shyness/quietness for being a pushover. Thanks for drafting me on the team and giving me a chance
deoxys speed long dick aint for the long talkin mmmmhhmmmmmm
Pearl hi pearl awoooooooo
qsns remember that one time i posted in our group chat my team to use against the wolfpack (the week i was against the wolfpack)? Good times
@iamarookie youre a really cool dude, and i hope you stay in smogon doubles for a long time. There’s a lot of really friendly people here and i hope that your integration into the doubles community continues. just try to use regular teams every once in a while ;)
GenOne i truly believe you are one of the next up and coming doubles players, and i hope that you keep doing what you are doing in the doubles community. You are the reason why the forums are alive.
SpaceBass you smell BAD. go home and take a bath
TheRealJahim i hope you never win a room tournament ever again and that marilli puts you in second place everytime :)))
shaian LOL this man thinks he’s gonna get a real shoutout in 2017? I just tagged this man to make his dick hard and then flaccid again. Jk i love you shay
Aurious, Get this Money, Sauga, Lacus Clyne, Bedschibaer, Triangles, xray, BLOOD TOTEM and the rest of the falcons all you guys were really supportive of me and it was nice to have a team backing me up. We messed up sometimes, but we would tell each other “we’ll get em next time” kept the morale up. I hope you all find future success in your pokemon endeavors
Thank you to the hosts for hosting this tournament, i love team tournaments.
And thank you to all the other people who helped me test or gave my team ideas or were just supportive of me.
This was a great spl, and I am so excited for dpl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)