Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament X - Cycle 1 Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum name: Seniorquake
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK SQ
Does my alt for this Cycle contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: SweetPatata
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK Pat
Does my alt for this Cycle contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: dannn
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK dannn

Forum name: Bice
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK Bice

Forum name: LittleColossus
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK LilColoss

Forum name: Syntia
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK Syntia

fish anemometer

I ❤️HOLE
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending PU Circuit Champion
Forum name: fish anemometer
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK fish

Forum name: Draco_jack
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK draco j17

Forum name: Kewta
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK kewta

Forum name: waTerFals
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK TawaFerls

eslt og bbay

Forum name: cuzzie
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK cuzzie

Welcome to Cycle 1 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained below, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end around Thursday, August 3rd at 6:00 am EDT (GMT-4).

We use the regular Pokemon Showdown SV OU ladder for this tournament.

In order to sign-up for the OLT, FOLLOW THE SIGN-UP FORMAT BELOW AND REGISTER YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN USING THE FORMAT BELOW:

LT101LK ForumNameHere
- "ForumNameHere" obviously denotes your forum name. You are only allowed one alt per cycle, which must follow the aforementioned format.

Here's an example sign-up post for you all to follow:

YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. You will not be allowed to edit this alt after you include it in your initial sign-up for any given cycle. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon Showdown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

Do not deliberately impersonate other users with your choice of name. This can be grounds for an infraction or other punishments.

All rules listed in this post also applies.

Good luck to everyone! Again, this is Cycle 1 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained above, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end on Thursday, August 3rd at 6:00 am EDT (GMT-4).
Welcome to Cycle 1 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained below, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end around Thursday, August 3rd at 6:00 am EDT (GMT-4).

We use the regular Pokemon Showdown SV OU ladder for this tournament.

In order to sign-up for the OLT, FOLLOW THE SIGN-UP FORMAT BELOW AND REGISTER YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT ON POKEMON SHOWDOWN USING THE FORMAT BELOW:

LT101LK ForumNameHere
- "ForumNameHere" obviously denotes your forum name. You are only allowed one alt per cycle, which must follow the aforementioned format.

Here's an example sign-up post for you all to follow:

YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. You will not be allowed to edit this alt after you include it in your initial sign-up for any given cycle. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon Showdown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

Do not deliberately impersonate other users with your choice of name. This can be grounds for an infraction or other punishments.

All rules listed in this post also applies.

Good luck to everyone! Again, this is Cycle 1 of Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament. If your sign-up post does not follow the rules explained above, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 8 days and will end on Thursday, August 3rd at 6:00 am EDT (GMT-4).
Forum name: RealBadMan
Cycle 1 Alt: LT101LK RealBadMan
Does my alt for this Cycle contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)