Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament X - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

(Art by ium)

Remember, all matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard SV OU rules apply.

All games should now be played in current SV OU. No more Pre-DLC SV OU.

Quarterfinals

Empo vs Storm Zone
Vert vs JJ09LIE
lax vs Leavers
INSULT vs Kebab mlml

Please, let us know in the thread when you will be playing once your games are scheduled, we would all very much like to spectate.

Deadline
Sunday, October 15th @ 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:
Is there a bracket anywhere so we can see who is on each side of it and can potentially face off in finals or are pairings randomized each round?

Mimikyu Stardust

Enjoyment
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
These 4 guys are the guys im rooting for, why are they matched up :psysad:. well lets predict

Empo vs Storm Zone

Empo is probably the overall better player, however after a recent big ban releasing more viable threats into the mix, the potential to cheese has definetly opened up. I expect some never before seen techs or underused strategies to pop up and catch empo off guard, so with that in mind i think the trickster will defeat the honored one.

Vert vs JJ09LIE

I want to shout out JJ09LIE as he has been on a HUGE comeback from an 0-2, with a bigger variety of teams, better plays and just an overall improvement in performance. However, Vert is amongst the top 3 player of SV, so its going to be a VERY hard fought battle. Just from that i think Vert will take this one home, but i can't help but still root for JJ09LIE as he has been the underdog that made it, prove me wrong and win.

Last edited:

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Lets Go SZ
Lets go SZ and INSULT
lgi storm zone/lax
These 4 guys are the guys im rooting for, why are they matched up :psysad:. well lets predict

Empo vs Storm Zone

Empo is probably the overall better player, however after a recent big ban releasing more viable threats into the mix, the potential to cheese has definetly opened up. I expect some never before seen techs or underused strategies to pop up and catch empo off guard, so with that in mind i think the trickster will defeat the honored one.

Vert vs JJ09LIE

I want to shout out JJ09LIE as he has been on a HUGE comeback from an 0-2, with a bigger variety of teams, better plays and just an overall improvement in performance. However, Vert is amongst the top 3 player of SV, so its going to be a VERY hard fought battle. Just from that i think Vert will take this one home, but i can't help but still root for JJ09LIE as he has been the underdog that made it, prove me wrong and win.
all you fucking empo haters better fucking apologize. thats my fucking GOAT thats my fucking brother. counting empo out is like counting out tom brady in the 28-3 falcons superbowl.

EMPOOOOOOOOO TAKE MY ENERGYYYYYYYY

crazy how this guy starts sv in olt and is already the most influential. i knew empo would win cause the majority of yall bolded against him. dont ever disrespect the fucking goat ever again

zReptar

formerly LT83AQ Lou
all you fucking empo haters better fucking apologize. thats my fucking GOAT thats my fucking brother. counting empo out is like counting out tom brady in the 28-3 falcons superbowl.

EMPOOOOOOOOO TAKE MY ENERGYYYYYYYY

crazy how this guy starts sv in olt and is already the most influential. i knew empo would win cause the majority of yall bolded against him. dont ever disrespect the fucking goat ever again
Ggs to empo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)