Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament X - Top 16

ok i had logged out as soon as i made the post so didnt see the window was so tight and honestly if i cant win top 16 w games im sure as hell not winning the trophy so yeah ill play the game either today or monday no act (altho it sure is crazy getting insulted by mods for following the rules they themselves enforce ill say that much)
Even though I don't completely agree with asking for act so early, it's really crazy to be offended by people who block or ban you for offending someone, I agree.

ninjadog

levi of the decade
is a Tiering Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
you're a twat
This post is completely embarrassing and ridiculous, how are you, as the HOST of this tournament, who is meant to be impartial and operate by the rules, publicly insulting a player in the tournament who was by definition just following the rules/guidelines (that you as TD for a long period of time would’ve literally helped write) and encouraging everyone to dogpile on him?

Last edited:
If only the hosts actually did their job instead of calling the players a twat. My god people on this site need to grow up. I suggest hitting the gym Quite Quiet and not sitting on smogon.com 24/7. Learn how to talk to people. Be respectful. You’re the host, this isn’t the way to talk to people especially when you’re hosting.

P.S watch vinland saga. No one has enemies.

(Art by ium)

This playoff bracket will start as a swiss tournament. As such, you continue playing in this stage until you have won or lost three matches in the playoffs stage.

Remember, all matches are to be played in a BEST OF THREE format, and all standard SV OU rules apply.

All games should now be played in current SV OU. No more Pre-DLC SV OU.

Top 16

Rubyblood vs Leavers
INSULT vs JustFranco
Storm Zone vs SupaGmoney
Sylveon used calm mind vs JJ09LIE
Nat vs lax
Vert vs Maxouille
Kebab mlml vs SoulWind
Empo vs MichaelderBeste2

Please, let us know in the thread when you will be playing once your games are scheduled, we would all very much like to spectate.

Deadline
Sunday, October 8th @ 11:59 PM EDT
Lets go storm zone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)