Some old ms paint sketches.

Ahahaha. I love the realistic takes on Calvin and Hobbes and Yoshi's Island.

These were done in Paint? Maybe you should get on Photoshop and flesh them out. I'd love to see them if you do.

EDIT: Actually, the pictures may lose something if you flesh them out. They remind me of the crazy doodles you make in the margins of your notebook when you're bored. Heh.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I love this art, wow. The style kicks ass, and the "make it realistic" concept is fucking awesome.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
mad dope

and keep them the way they are, the "flesh them out" idea is stupid imo

update: few things are quite as boring as lab downtime. So while I was skimming over an old physics book of mine during a coffee break (I think, honestly, I don't even remember), I drew up some pogeymons:

Can't be that old, with Garchomp in there...

lol the yoshi's island shy guy looks like a KKK member....

great stuff

Edit: misread the above post

You, my friend, are amazing. How do you draw like that?

Garchomp's expression is positively adorable. I love the pose you gave him. He doesn't look scary until he chomps off your head.

Do you take requests/suggestions? I've got a fanfiction that I've been working on for the past year or so that I would like realistic cover art for (nothing more than a sketch, really) so if you want we can arrange some way that you can get compensation for it.

Your style is amazing.

...and I mean that!

Yanmega, Drowzee, and Kyogre are my favorite. I can't tell what the first one is...Skarmory?

I forgot about your awesome paint sketches until you posted this batch. You're fucking amazing.

Could the third one down be...a Gyarados?

First one is Lugia....

I'm confused about the 3rd one also. I just don't like Kyogre's bloated head.... Yanmega and Garchomp are awesome. Drowzee is a good take on it, just Drowsee itself is meh. Anyways, I'm not gonna request anything, you seem to do your best work on your own.

I forgot about your awesome paint sketches until you posted this batch. You're fucking amazing.

Could the third one down be...a Gyarados?
I believe it is.

Really weird look at him, but he'd probably look like that if he were real.

I believe it is.

Really weird look at him, but he'd probably look like that if he were real.
Nah, Gyarados would look less like a deep-sea fish. That looks like it came from the bottom of the Marianas Trench. Gyarados lives in lakes. My guess is somewhere between Lanturn and Huntail.

Nah, Gyarados would look less like a deep-sea fish. That looks like it came from the bottom of the Marianas Trench. Gyarados lives in lakes. My guess is somewhere between Lanturn and Huntail.
Perhaps Huntail, but it can't be Lanturn. He is missing the key part of an Angler Fish!

...However, I still think it's Gyarados, due to the whiskers and the uhh...wing-like things coming off the face.

Perhaps Huntail, but it can't be Lanturn. He is missing the key part of an Angler Fish!

...However, I still think it's Gyarados, due to the whiskers and the uhh...wing-like things coming off the face.
The face looks like Lanturn. Although you are right about it probably being Gyarados based on his previous selections, I think Gyarados would have more frills down it's neck and along the body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)