Spooky ManoRU (Won by Eo Ut Mortus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
beat mew got a lucky crit gg pkmn

got a crit that probably didnt matter vs destinyunknown but it still sucked :| gg

lost to hsa

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
I beat august with the help of a crit, gg and sorry

I was defeated by shakeitup gg

Is it too late to join?

If it isn't, then I will be available for combat by anybody who uses Shadow Tag Gothitelle. I am making a team designed to seemingly "handle" it that needs to be taken on to see if it can deal with Gothitelle in practice. You'll know it's that particular team because I have two Pokemon named "Flotsam" and "Jetsam" in it. I do not plan on using Gothitelle myself, but allowing myself to be challenged by ST Gothitelle users alone will allow me to be able to handle the RU metagame better.

If it is, then I'll just go back to what I was doing, which is continued usage of Pokemon who are better than Metang in RU (read: all of them). I do look forward to seeing how Gothitelle handles the RU metagame, though. Maybe it'll make the tier more worthwhile, or it will cleanse RU/NU of a potential threat. I don't know, for I have not squared off against someone who used a ST Gothitelle before.

I have faced off against ST Chandelure in the upper tiers, and found it laughably bad, though. Considering Gothitelle is in every way a worse Pokemon even with Shadow Tag, I will keep a close eye on the poor unfortunate souls of the RU metagame.

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
Butterfree its not too late to join but u really should come on #rarelyused on irc to get battles done easier as usually all the manor people are on that.

Butterfree its not too late to join but u really should come on #rarelyused on irc to get battles done easier as usually all the manor people are on that.
Is their anybody on right now? I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong or their just isn't anyone on

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
umm no one is on right now but they usually get on around the afternoon EST time

And by no one i mean no one from the RU manor is on there still is people on.

I won a game against ShakeItUp.

Not sure if by sheer luck, or by the fact I was running a Stall team. Either way, Flotsam and Jetsam did their part and tipped over some boats.

Won against SilentVerse.

Wow. Jetsam's pulling more weight than I thought. Although, I need a new Flotsam by the looks of things. It's too bad, though, because I didn't think I'd have to replace any of my Pokes. Oh well. At least there are better options for the Flotsam role than Feraligatr...

And people criticize Dusknoir when it helped secure my victory. I slowly laugh as I put Lanturn into KO range for the next Poke. Speaking of Lanturn...

Anyway, it was a good game nevertheless and I do plan on continuing my team. Apparently the team name of "Poor Unfortunate Souls" is a little too fitting, considering I just made the team to name a couple RU Pokes "Flotsam" and "Jetsam" while otherwise running a standard Stall team. Now I also have two Pokes being nicknamed "Jay" and "Silent Bob".

EDIT: I lost to DittoCrow. Looks like now I have to challenge Shake and SV again in order to defeat everyone at once, per the rulings of SpookyManoRU. At least now I get to tinker with my team a little bit more.

A Memento set? With Whimsicott? I'm impressed by what blarajan was trying to do. Granted, he put himself in 4-6 almost right away while Rhydon was setting up Stealth Rocks. Admirable, but putting yourself at such a disadvantage right away isn't very reliable. Especially because there were critical hits on both sides. I did like what he was trying to do, at any rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)