Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 12 Spd / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Protect
- Toxic
- Earthquake
  • Gliscor is an amazing toxic staller.
  • He can resist/be immune to electric, steel, and poison types that threaten Togekiss and respond with a super effective EQ.
  • Walls fighting types easily -very importantly, Blaziken, which I have no idea why he's even OU but that isn't the point- and walls physical fire types, which have proven to be huge problems to my team, before I put him on my team. He can also take on other huge threats such as Mega Mawile and Mega Kangaskhan.
Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Flamethrower
  • Paraflinching with Serene Grace Air Slash and T-Wave is so good I almost feel bad using it.
  • Roost lets it stall and wall pretty much anything specially attacking.
  • Flamethrower obliterates steel types and ice types that like to switch into you. Do not underestimate the usefulness of this move, taking up your fourth slot.
Skar (Skarmory) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 SDef
Impish Nature
- Spikes(Defog instead?)
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind
  • Spikes are amazing entry hazards if you get 3layers; although, that may be tough.
  • Roost lets it effectively wall physical attackers and can recover recoil from Brave Bird
  • Brave Bird allows it to hit decently hard, if it needs to.
  • Whirlwind is great for phasing out physical sweepers or stallers that I don't want to fight.
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 220 SDef / 248 HP / 40 Spd
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
  • Provides excellent type synergy for Scizor.
  • Does very hefty amount of damage with Hydro Pump.
  • Useful scouting with Volt Switch, also providing momentum.
  • WoW cripples foes on the switch.
Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Def / 248 HP / 8 SDef
Calm Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Foul Play
  • Priority Taunt and WoW is the bane of all stallers, making Sbleye an incredible wall breaker.
  • Priority Recovery further makes it a better wall breaker, allowing Sableye to heal the damage lost to the staller's stalliness. It also lets it stall some attackers, but only sometimes due to sableye being so frail. Particularly the ones that NEED to set up.
  • Foul Play provides decent harass and doesn't rely on your pitiful attack stat.
Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- U-turn
I know, this set looks super weird for a Scizor but trust me. I think this set works much better on Mega Scizor than a regular Scizor because, as you may know, a regular LO or CB scizor is actually more powerful than it's mega form but Mega Scizor has the benefit of an amazing defense stat allowing you to absorb physical hits, set up multiple SDs and then sweep with Bullet Punch. U-Turn, as always, stings like heck from any Scizor and provides very useful scouting and momentum for your team. This set is an exceptionally good late-game cleaner for my team, as late game it is pretty much inevitable for the enemy to be severely worn down by entry hazards, general harass, and statuses considering 4 out of my 6 pokemon carry a status inflicting move.

Help with my team is very much appreciated and I'd like to hear what actually good pokemon players would rate my team. I average about a 1450 rating and I'd call myself a pretty decent player, not good not mediocre but I'm nothing really, so I'd like to hear from the great players how good my team is. So far it's been working great for me, but that's only for me as anyone I fight with a rating of 1600+ give me a very, very hard time. I win sometimes but I mostly lose to them.

I'll give links to replays of this team in action but replays aren't working right now for some reason :/

Last edited:
Hey there. Couple things at a glance.

1. Skarm should have 31 in all iv's, no point otherwise, just makes you worse then literally every other skarm.

2. Rotom should run 248 Hp 236 sdef 24 spe, or 248 Hp 220 sdef lol rest in speed I am so tired can't think too well.

3. That is not an odd set for scizor at all, it is common in my experience.

I'll finish a rate later, good luck with your team.

Hey there. Couple things at a glance.

1. Skarm should have 31 in all iv's, no point otherwise, just makes you worse then literally every other skarm.

2. Rotom should run 248 Hp 236 sdef 24 spe, or 248 Hp 220 sdef lol rest in speed I am so tired can't think too well.

3. That is not an odd set for scizor at all, it is common in my experience.

I'll finish a rate later, good luck with your team.
Lol what the heck, I just realized I had wonky IVs on Skarm... Idek how that happened xD

Right now, I think you should put sableye's defense values in to special defense, it allows you to take more hits better. Also, I recommend using physically defensive washtom, and while I may preach its effects often, it really does work. In theorey I really have no time to battle anymore.

Just a quicky, Im not sure if Im missing something but why the special attack EVs on scizor?
idek how that happened... ty
Right now, I think you should put sableye's defense values in to special defense, it allows you to take more hits better. Also, I recommend using physically defensive washtom, and while I may preach its effects often, it really does work. In theorey I really have no time to battle anymore.
ty!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)