Stall Team (needs many Leftovers)

Skarmory- Jolly (Leftovers) Sturdy
EVs: HP 240, SpD 200, Spd 68
Taunt, Toxic, Stealth Rock, Roost

One of the best defensive leads in the metagame, and vast access to stall moves like: Toxic & Taunt, Skarmory can stall out opposing leads, while roosting itself. Toxic badly damages the opponent (foe’s lead) after 3+ turns and eventually takes them out seriously. Taunt prevents the opposing leads from setting up their entry hazard.

Suicune- Bold (Leftovers) Pressure
EVs: HP 252, Def 252, SpD 4
Surf, Calm Mind, Rest, Sleep Talk

Suicune’s defensive stats gives him it’s deserved OU slot. With access to Rest and Sleep Talk, it can RestTalk its opponent with either raising its SpA & SpD stats or attacking the opponent with its STABed Surf with 142 base damage dealing massive damage especially to Fire, Ground, Rock Pokemon.

Rotom (appliance)- Timid (Leftovers)
EVs: Def 252, SpD 252, HP 4
Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt

Rotom’s Ghost/Electric typing gives it 5 type resistances, mainly Electric and Flying. It’s levitate ability, prevents gives it a Ground type immunity- specifically Earthquake. Thunder Wave & Confuse Ray prevents the opponent from attacking by 75%. Dark Pulse deals heavy damage to Ghost & Psychic types: offensive Azelf, & Dusknoir. And Thunderbolt cripples water types: Vaporeon, Empoleon, Gyarados & Starmie.

Dusknoir- Brave (Leftovers)
Will-o-wisp, Confuse Ray, Trick Room, Earthquake

Dusknoir’s is the strongest Ghost tank or wall available with it’s 45/135/135 spread, but not for it’s poor speed. Fortunately, it can be repaired with Trick Room. Will-o-wisp slowly takes down Pokemon while Confuse Ray gives the foe a 25% chance to deal damage to itself. Earthquake takes out sweepers like: Electivire, Lucario & Metagross.

Umbreon- Careful (Leftovers)
EVs: HP 252, SpD 92, Spd 164
Wish, Curse, Payback, Toxic

Umbreon is a newly added member of the OU ladder. Curse lowers Speed, but raising its Atk & Def stats for better tanking, to give Payback 100 base power. Wish restores 50% HP for longer walling. Toxic cripples most Pokemon badly after 3+ turns (simply said).

Blissey- Bold (Leftovers)
EVs: HP 4, Def 252, SpD 252
Ice Beam, Softboiled, Aromatherapy, Toxic

Almost all Pokemon falls trap to the SkarmBliss combo. Ice Beam deals moderate damage to all Pokemon. Softboiled heals 50% of base HP every time for better walling. Aromatherapy heals status effects and Toxic as explained above kills th opponent in at least 6 turns.

Rotom (appliance)- Timid (Leftovers)
Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Dark Pulse, Thunderbolt

Rotom’s Ghost/Electric typing gives it 5 type resistances, mainly Electric and Flying. It’s levitate ability, prevents gives it a Ground type immunity- specifically Earthquake. Thunder Wave & Confuse Ray prevents the opponent from attacking by 75%. Dark Pulse deals heavy damage to Ghost & Psychic types: offensive Azelf, & Dusknoir. And Thunderbolt cripples water types: Vaporeon, Empoleon, Gyarados & Starmie.
why run dark pulse when you can run shadow ball which hits all the same types for super effective damage but you gain STAB, the only drawback is the immunity normal types have to it but it's worht it for the extra power.

Hi there, looking at your team I see Umbreon, I love Umbreon myself but with a curse set I see no reason to run any speed EV's, I have a couple Umbreon sets I myself have used in the past, maybe you would like to give em a shot and see how they work so first is the curse set

Umbreon
Nature:Sassy
Item:Leftovers
Ability:Sync
EV's:252 hp, 56 def, 200 SpD
Moves:
Curse
Wish
Payback
Protect/Toxic

Really not much of a change but a little more of a defensive spread, still has curse, I prefer protect over toxic but it's really up to you. Now since you run two ghosts, I would assume you want Umbreon to take out pesky gengars, and other rotoms that would outspeed and kill your own ghosts, so this set might suite your team a little better

Umbreon
Nature:Sassy
Item:Leftovers
Ability:Sync
EV's:252 hp, 56 Atk, 200 SpD
Moves:
Sucker Punch
Pursuit
Wish
Yawn

This set is pretty intresting, switch it into a rotom stuck on shadow ball, and thwack it with a pursuit on the way out, with 56 atk ev's Umbreon reaches 180 atk, which isn't much but add STAB, and the extra damage of pursuit, with steath rock it's ussually a OHKO and if it isn't they ussually can't come back in again without dying. anyways I hope you give them a test out and good luck with the team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)