Star Wars Megathread [SPOILERS]

Whether you love Star Wars, hate Star Wars, or have an amazing criticism of one of the latest movies that absolutely no one could possibly have thought of yet, welcome to the thread of your dreams. Here is the place to discuss, critique, fanboy, or rant-because-you-believe-the-original-trilogy-should-be-the-only-Star-Wars-movies-and-you're-far-too-cool-to-discuss-the-rest-of-them. Be you a twelvie in love with Kylo Ren or a forty-year-old neckbeard, welcome to just the place for you.
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
The Clone Wars
Revenge of the Sith
Solo
Rebels
Rogue One
A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
The Force Awakens
The Last Jedi
(excluding comics and novels for simplicity's sake)

Star Wars: Episode IX (Dec. 20, 2019)
Rian Johnson Trilogy
David Benioff and D.B. Weiss (Game of Thrones TV Series creators) film series
Kenobi Standalone Film (RIP)

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Someone tell me if I should see Solo or not.

I really don't want to see a Star Wars movie that is only okay and it looks like this is.

On the other hand, Harrison Ford loved it and he doesn't like anything.

first post is beautiful

GENERAL CANNOLI

i like durge, mother talzin, cornobi, mace windu, ewoks and a bunch of others.

Samuel L. Jackson Played Mace Windu. He also is in those Capital One Ads, too.

Someone tell me if I should see Solo or not.

I really don't want to see a Star Wars movie that is only okay and it looks like this is.

On the other hand, Harrison Ford loved it and he doesn't like anything.
I saw that. It's not a wonderful film but I think it's surely nice and interesting, with a good description around "classic" characters as Solo, Lando e Chewbacca. I hope you just see it.

my earlier post: Dooku pitted Grievus vs Durge in the 2003 Clone Wars Comic series. if you know about durge. he's hella hard to kill, and has been alive for 2000+ years, until grievous beheaded him.

I was going to make my own Star Wars megathread because I didn't know this existed. I'm glad I found it but I'm kinda shocked it hasn't been active since August 2018 and is not even a full page though. I guess Rise of Skywalker was that bad. Personally, even though TLJ and ROS kinda killed my hype of Star Wars movies, I must say I really liked The Mandalorian (And no, not because of Baby Yoda), and that kind of show is refreshing, and a different take on Star Wars which is what I really needed after the last 2 movies. I've always been intrigued by the bounty hunters in the Star Wars universe and I'm really excited to see more. I just wish Season 1 had more episodes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)