Stupid things you or someone else has tried

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay, so this kid who goes to my community college (yeah, he's in college, and he still tried this) went to wal mart the other day, bought a couple packs of kool-aid, and tried to snort it...

When I first heard about this, I thought to myself: OMG how retarded can you get?!?! I mean, seriously?? I've heard of people trying some pretty weird shit, but kool-aid?!?! Are you f***ing kidding me?!?! Anyways, what are some stupid things you or other people have tried??

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Back in grade seven snorting pixie sticks was the shit to do.
Outside of that, two kids broke their wrists after going down a hill in a forest on a shopping cart

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This one guy I knew wondered if his balls would stick to a frozen signpost like a tongue would. Needless to say I do not need to continue this story..

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
My best friend thought it would be a good idea to reenact the tee ball scene from jackass. He assured me it was not pleasant. Does that count?

My cousin drank Pinesol in a suicidal attempt. He also smoked teabags.

Me, well, my cousin was sick and the medicine was upstairs. I tossed a medicine bottle down the stairs thinking in was plastic. It busted a lightbulb and glass splattered all over his face...And the medicine bottle shattered as well. It was so stupidly awful.

AJers

Your typical e-wench
Okay, so this kid who goes to my community college (yeah, he's in college, and he still tried this) went to wal mart the other day, bought a couple packs of kool-aid, and tried to snort it...

When I first heard about this, I thought to myself: OMG how retarded can you get?!?! I mean, seriously?? I've heard of people trying some pretty weird shit, but kool-aid?!?! Are you f***ing kidding me?!?! Anyways, what are some stupid things you or other people have tried??
That shit hurts! I remember once when I was making koolaid, my face was close to where the powder poofed up and I sniffed that shot. ow! I was blowing grape boogers for a few days.

Hmm, stupid shit that I've done....

I don't know, haha. Most of the stuff I do I chalk up as a learning experience and (thus far) nothing has lasted as permanent damage. Add that to the fact that I'm just a fucking blonde who does stupid shit all the time and yeah... I'll have to think on this one. :)

Hm...well, someone once asked me where the glasses were and I ran to get my pair of glasses instead of the glass cups that they meant in the kitchen cabinet.

Oh, yeah, and kissing a guy too soon. |D

keep in mind most of these things happened when i was in elementary school

one time at a friend's house we put a bunch of pillows/cushions at the bottom of the stairs and then slid down the stairs on a futon a bunch of times. it was really fun until i slipped off the futon the one time and sprained my wrist

when i was in grade 4 i tried hanging off a bathroom stall door at school. it broke. my parents got a pretty hilarious phone call from the school that day

tried using koolaid in cereal instead of milk, very disgusting (it was cherry koolaid + lucky charms). i cant be the only one whos tried this though

at my job that ive been at during the summer for the past few years (inflatable bouncy castle rental business), a lot of us employees like to play games such as:
- "who can fit the most school gym mats on a single dolly" (the current record is 19)
- "who can lift the 600+ lb rolled up inflatable into the van"
- "who can write the most offensive graffiti about a fellow coworker in a van"

AJers

Your typical e-wench
I thought of one!

Playing elevator in Middle School, did any of you guys do that shit? haha, it was pretty stupid but we did it quite a few times. I had some crazy ... I don't even know what to call it? Hallucinations/waking dreams? haha, I don't even know... Anyways, yeah. (For those of you who don't know what that is it's where one of your friends chokes you until you faint).

I think 90% of the other stupid things I've done was alcohol/drug induced so they're not as fun of stories (in my opinion) since the vast majority of people have done some of the same things. :)

my friend thought that it would be fun to take those nerf darts and tape a thumbtack onto each one when the rubber sticky piece didnt work. Apparently the plan was that that way they would really stick in the wall and it wouldnt hurt that much. I was smart enough to not join in and didnt get bloody legs and chests. Thank goodness no one got him in the eye or something.

Me and my friend tried this, we were at his house and he had some Kool-Aid so we both snorted it to see what it was like, obviously it burned but we still had fun doing it.

A few days ago my little brother and his friends lit a bon fire in the backyard of an abandoned house and someone threw a can of paint into the fire, the can blew up and burned my brothers face. I don't know what compelled them to throw a can of paint into the fire but they were probably just trying to entertain themselves.

Our teacher told this story about this student who thought everything with wings could fly. He lived on the 6th floor of an apartment, and his family had some chickens. Then he threw all the chickens out of the window.

As for myself... I thought I could produce milk if I ate grass. And I ate grass. With some accidental mud mixed in it.

And I still walk on specific coloured tiles on tiled floor. Well, most of the time.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
My friend was drunk one night and we were out driving. He saw a deer and decided to chase it, running through a couple of lawns and broke two mailboxes.

One time when I was about 6, my cousin and I (both female) were playing dress-up, and we actually took our clothes off between outfits so they'd fit better. We changed separately behind the curtains in the living room, not thinking that anyone could see us until my mom came in and screamed at us for flashing the entire neighborhood. Oopsie...

When I was about 7, my friend and I were playing around in the basement of her house. She had the bright idea to swing around on a punching bag hanging from the ceiling. It looked like fun, so I tried it, but a screw was obviously loose, so it and I went crashing to the ground and I broke my arm.

When I was 3, I was in trouble, so I tried to hide from my mom by attempting to imitate a stag beetle. How did I do this? I put a pink toy high chair on my head and crawled around on the floor.

I tried cat food once because my cat seemed to like it so much... bad idea.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
My friend was drunk one night and we were out driving. He saw a deer and decided to chase it, running through a couple of lawns and broke two mailboxes.
i can't stop laughing, gahaha

my family has done so much mindless/stupid shit that it's hard to think of significant events

my uncle has tried to shove an entire loaf of home-made bread into his mouth, while my family cheered him on to choke, not succeed

he's also been wise enough to put on one of those bark-collars that shock the dog when it barks over a certain decibel level of sound, and he set it to its highest setting, screamed an "AROOO" and the shock stunned him and made him fall into the wall

i'm sure i'll think of better stories later

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
a friend bought a pony, for what reason, dont ask me

oh and me and my friends usually play "bangkok wars" (just look for the american pie bangkok quote to get what these are) and they do not end well. at all

My friend nocited that in many cartoons and comics, characters often slip on banana peels. He decided to try it out for himself to see if it would really work.

At camp one year, several of my friends and I decided to form a chain and then I touched the electric fence. Needless to say, the staff wasn't too pleased with us.

Once I thought it would save time to jump out of a one and a half story tree instead of climbing down. Sprained my ankle.

Last Halloween, my buddy, who was 15 at the time, drank a 40 Oz of Watermelon Smirnoff Vodka to himself, among other things. But what happened after is far more entertaining.

About half of our group is probably on the ground vomiting at the time. But no-one's got it worse than this guy. He can't even talk, he sounds like a fucking zombie and we're all laughing at how braindead he is until we realize he seriously needed some fucking help. Unfortunately he had wriggled out of all of his clothes except for his underwear and a single fucking sock. So we had to drag him home like that. Thankfully his house wasn't very far at all.

When we get him home, his dad says (they had told him not to drink that night, HA) "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

My friend replies "WHoOOoOOOooooOOoOOooOOoo" and falls against the wall. His parents say they'll take care of him from here so we head back to my buddies house and chill for a bit.

The next morning, the full events of the night were revealed to us.

When checking up on my friend to see if he was okay, his parents find him face up with his mouth full of vomit. He's pretty much drowning on his own vomit. So they're like, okayno, we need to get him to the hospital.

So, flashforward to the hospital, and my friend's heart stops twice that night. That's right. He's been legally dead twice. Fucking ZOMBIE motherfucker. Anyway, he gets his stomache pumped and turns out alright. The day is saved I guess.

But wait! There's more! After the incident, the nurse says to his mom, 'Just get him lots of greasy food'. So they go to McDonalds, and he says to his mom

"Mom... can I get... 16 double cheeseburgers."

And he ate them all.

So yeah, drinking a 40 of Vodka at the age of 15 = Pretty stupid.

I accidently sprayed myself in the eye with colonge once, and when it wore off I did it again on purpose just to show someone...

And playing field sports on ice. Don't do it. Bad things happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)