Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread #2

Thanks, you're not so bad yourself! Your Falco is extremely good! I look forward to playing you again.

Anyone else want a match...?

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok. I have signatures disabled. If you want your name added to the list, post in this format:
Firestorm: 5026-4112-2259

Ah, Maku, my Marth and Wolf have greatly improved from last time we played. I'd like to ask for some more battles, if you're up to it. Just reply if you're good to go.
I'd be more than happy to! :D

I was supposed to be fighting Mr.Esc, but it seems he's busy atm. I'm already online! ^_^

Let's do it!!! =D

I look forward to fighting Marth with Jiggly, as Marth is an excellent Jiggly counter!!! I love a good challenge! ;D

I'd be more than happy to! :D

I was supposed to be fighting Mr.Esc, but it seems he's busy atm. I'm already online! ^_^

Let's do it!!! =D

I look forward to fighting Marth with Jiggly, as Marth is an excellent Jiggly counter!!! I love a good challenge! ;D

Great games! I still won the minority of them, and I still fell for the wall of pain (Twice, may I add!). But on the whole, it was much better than last time.

Light, I must apologize for leaving soo soon!!!! O_O

Mr. Esc came back you see, and I owed him a match. T-T

Your improvement though, astounded me!!!!
You have one mean Marth!!!! Wolf too!! I'm glad you're utilizing Wolf's excellent move set more roundedly! =D

We simply must brawl again Light!!!! :D

Light, I must apologize for leaving soo soon!!!! O_O

Mr. Esc came back you see, and I owed him a match. T-T

Your improvement though, astounded me!!!!
You have one mean Marth!!!! Wolf too!! I'm glad you're utilizing Wolf's excellent move set more roundedly! =D

We simply must brawl again Light!!!! :D
Well, I'll continue to improve, so I'm really looking forward to playing again. As for Wolf, I made it a point to use every move at least once a match whenever I battled previously, as training. Fsmash and lasers are easy to use, but to actually play you need to use everything, expecially against skilled players like you.

Until next time then!

Huh...leafgreen regardless of the overall outcome of those battles...your Ganon is something scary. He may be slow, but you use him efficiently and your prediction skills are top notch. My Jiggly barely made it out alive from some of those. When you tripled down aired me....I was like....."no..way..." XD

Let's brawl again soon dude! ;D

Great matches maku! Thanks, although I really need to work on my mindgames. I kept running into situations where I couldn't kill you because none of my moves were connecting. We definitely need to play again. You're a great opponent.

Oh, and sorry for leaving in the middle like that - I got called downstairs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)