Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! Smogon was down so I couldn't respond! I'm going to practice with Jackal for our match :x. Sorry to do this to you again :/. If you'd like to join in that would be great! (it's a 2v2 btw)

Eh, I don't really have anyone that I could partner with on such notice, but if I did, I'd be glad to help.

SWChill, would you like to play me?

Aw. Just when I was preoccupied with something else, Mr. Esc feels like posting. ;)

If you're still up to play, I am.

I'm checking off and on between this and a game I'm playing on the computer. I was hoping to get some 2v2's as they're loads of fun for me.

But I'm not in the mood for 1v1's. I really want to see your MK, though, but that may go for another time.

Sorry!

Anyone want a few matches? I'm still getting used to online play so if you want to try out a new character now would be a good time.

Edit: SWChill if you're still on wanna play?

I'll try to get on Wi-Fi!

Edit: GGs, Yoshi King! I'm sorry that those Smash Balls randomly spawned, I'm babysitting some younger kids, and I guess they turned them on without my knowledge. I want you to know that I chose No Contest just as fast you did. >_>

Hope we can play again soon!

Just got finished with some matches with Maku! The input lag was pretty bad and tip the scales in his favor, but otherwise, they were some fun matches!

Is anyone else available? Hawk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)