Takeshi Shudo is dead.

Yeah, like the title says, Takeshi Shudo, original author of the Pokémon Series died two days ago. This is not competitive, nor interesting in the actual Pokémon game, but an honor to the unknown guy who woke up the children in all of us, and made our imagination burst with stories and dreams.

Write what you want.

He might not be a great man who saved lives or governed a country or whatever important men do, but he all made our lives a little happier in a cold and sometimes downy world. Thanks to him, we got the possibility to escape to the fabulous world we all enjoy.

Honor his memory.

Rest in peace 首藤 剛志.

You made this world more enjoyable with a story fillled with fun and wonder that will NEVER be replicated again.

Dang.

Let's say he had a successful like in creating great games, great communities (and great trolls, but let's forget that for now).

Let's all put his favorite pokemon on our teams, name them Takeshi, in honor...

What's his favorite pokemon?

Takeshi Shudo, Im very glad that we got to choose you and your creation, I just hope you keep catchin' em all in the afterlife.

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Thank you for everything! We will never forget what you have done for us!

RIP <3

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Just to clarify, he had nothing to do with the games; his contribution was to the anime.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
your works are great, a truly exceptional imagination. i can only be grateful that he chose to share with the world.
R.I.P Takeshi Shudo

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
RIP, I remember getting up early every morning so I could watch the anime before going to school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)