Pending Team builder "Boxes" utility

Hi, I've been on showdown for years on and off but the boxes that were added a little while back caught my attention and I think they could be put to greater use.

My suggestion is that if create a set in a box, you should be able to search that set in the team builder by that pokemon's saved name

For example if I had a bunch of different absol sets saved in my box with different nicknames to delineate, I could search "crit absol" or "special absol" or whatever I nick named them in the box to pull up the premade set.

Because teams and boxes are saved in your cookies this wouldn't increase the load for the server, wouldn't cause clutter for people who don't want to use the box system and sets could be put in their own section in the team builder list (like caps).

This change would allow people to save and reuse their own sets more easily, without having to copy paste or remember the sets off hand. I think it would be an awesome use of the boxes and possibly easy to actually implement since the box system is already there for the team builder to reference. (I could be wrong about how easy it is I don't code lol)

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)