Team Revenge Killers Ranked (24th)

Hi first of all this is my best team ever got me 24th my highest rank since coming back its the smogon DW OU ladder. So if you could make it better because im bringing it to wifi so all help is appreciated.

Team At a Glance​

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Nature Timid
Evs 252 Speed 252SPATK 6 HP
~ Thunder Wave
~ Taunt
~ Hidden Power Ice
~ ThunderBolt​

My lead and i love this lead it has great coverage with the boltbeam combo killing dragons and dealing huge damage Politoad which i have killed several getting rid of that very annoying ability he had Drizzle. Taunt is a great move and with the ability i am able to go first and rid Deoxys-S useless. Also Twave can spread Parahax throughout my oppoents team. Life orb gives Tbolt and ice beam a little extra kick.​

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Nature Sassy
Evs 252HP 80SPATK 168SPDEF
~ Stealth Rocks
~ Fire Blast
~ Crunch
~ Low Kick​

This guy is a great poke and very vital to this team since this is a SS team he gets up the SS which helps most of my pokes espially my Excadrill. Also it gets up my entry hazard Stealth rocks which can help my team even further. Also this guy is great agenst Skarmory and Ferrothorn killing them with an unexpected Fire Blast. Crunch takes care of those ghost types like chendora and gengars. Low Kick is for bulky walls like Snorlax and Blissy and also takes care of heatran which he can't hurt me at all. The bulk i have means i can survive 2 Earthpower from Hetran.​

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Jolly Nature
Evs 252 Speed 252 ATk 6 HP
~ Swords Dance
~ Earthquake
~ Rock Slide
~ X-Scissor​

This is by far my favorite poke of this gen this poke is great once the SS is up not even ScarfJolteon can outspeed me and i kill it with an earthquake. This is a standerd set Jolly nature to outspeed several other Excadrill which for some reason so many people are still running Adamant. EQ is STAB and is my main attacking move Rock Slide takes care of Dragonite and other flying types. X-scissor is for those Psychic types. With Air Balloon i can set up on more pokemon and with tyranitar to lure in Eq;s so scafers will be set up bait.​

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Nature Impish
Evs 244 Hp 88 Def 176 Speed
~ Swords Dance
~ Ice Fang
~ Earthquake
~ Protect​

My god i love haveing this poke it is a counter to some deadly pokes mainly Breloom so spore is negated with my Toxic Orb also it deals with Conkledurr who can't do anything to me also this can also counter Excadrill. This is a more bulky sweeper type SD is my stat boosting move so i can SD on the switch and hit them back with a STAB EQ or Ice Fang. I got to say i love having Ice Fang on this guy it kills opposeing Gliscors and suprises opponents who switch in Garchomps to find them killed by my ice fang. Now Protect is an amazing move i can scout my oppoents moves and items and gain more HP back to help me stay alive or stall them out.​

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Nature Bold
Evs 252 HP 76 Def 180 SPDEF
~ ThunderBolt
~ Hydro Pump
~ Will O Wisp
~ Pain Split​

This Guy is my other wall of this team and i love him it wrecks Rain Dance teams which can be a problem if they set up good this guy counters Toad and Starmie which are really common and the rain also helps my Hydro Pump out as well. ThunderBolt is great at taking care of toad and Starmie and other water pokes and this is a great counter to Gyarados since i resist both Waterfall and Earthquake. Will O Wisp is great so i can staus my opponent and stall them out and its great to use on a wall like Blissy or ferrothorn. Also if i predict my opponent to switch i just pain split giving me back full health.​

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Nature Timid
Evs 252 Speed 252 SPATK 6 HP
~ Overheat
~ Psychic
~ Shadow Ball
~ Hidden Power Ice​

Last but not least wow this guy is amazeing i have killed so many pokes with tis guy and have had so many ragequits its not even funny there was a guy who SD with his scizor once killed my poke and revenged him with an Overheat killing the scizor. Now you may notice Psychic over Energy ball with that i can revenge kill Conkledurr thats why its their. Stradegy i simple bring this guy in and lock your opponent in then finish off their poke. This guy is so good he kills Conkledurr Scizor Reinkleus and dragons such as Mence and Dnight and other ghosts like gengar and other slower Chendelure's. Now Overheat is what i use most to kill thoss serpent grass guys and other grass and steel and kills Skarmory and Nattorei.​

Your Tyranitar set only has 500 EVs total, so you could add another 8. Props on using Low Kick though, I tend to forget that move exists.

Tyranitar's Crunch and Chandelure's Shadow Ball can already put the hurt on Psychics, so why not get rid of Excadrill's X-Scissor for Frustration (Which allows you to hit Gliscor harder than you can with Rock Slide) or Brick Break (Which allows you to revenge Adamant Excadrill).

Speaking of Chandelure, Psychic is a pointless option for hitting Conkeldurr, unless you know they're sending in a Psychic afterwards. Neutral Overheat hits harder than 2x Super Effective Psychic. Energy Ball is the better option, hitting the rock and Water types which resist Overheat.

Your Tyranitar set only has 500 EVs total, so you could add another 8. Props on using Low Kick though, I tend to forget that move exists.

Tyranitar's Crunch and Chandelure's Shadow Ball can already put the hurt on Psychics, so why not get rid of Excadrill's X-Scissor for Frustration (Which allows you to hit Gliscor harder than you can with Rock Slide) or Brick Break (Which allows you to revenge Adamant Excadrill).

Speaking of Chandelure, Psychic is a pointless option for hitting Conkeldurr, unless you know they're sending in a Psychic afterwards. Neutral Overheat hits harder than 2x Super Effective Psychic. Energy Ball is the better option, hitting the rock and Water types which resist Overheat.
Thanks for your imput Aussieman yeah Low Kick is a great move espially agenst Hetrans and it OHKO's Snorlax i agree with your thoughts on Chandy i will teach him Energy ball and i'll add some more ev's to t-tar any and will deffenatly teach Frustration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)