Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
incoming shitty as shit weekend

Llama will be dealt with sunday night and monday. Hope to start it by tuesday. Until then, I will probably be dead for most purposes.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
All of Sunday (March 25) til early Monday (March 26) I’m going to do a lot of driving.

If I’m up for anything and if you’re willing to wait, it shall be dealt with Maybe Monday or for sure Tuesday (March 27th)

Sorry for le inconvience

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am out of the country until April 5th. I might have Internet access -- not entirely sure. I should be back and posting in a couple of days from now, but I'm just letting y'all know before I head out!

idk I think I'm dead for now

I'll probably come back at some point soonish. I have no time frame I can give really
go ahead and dq me from everything

Frosty

=_=
I am on vacations until the 8th

I will keep working on tourney. But as far as everything else is concerned I suggest getting patience or a subref.

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Apologies for being so slow on everything lately. I took the weekend off and didn't really tell anyone since I just needed to be with myself for a weekend. I'm going to be taking care of things within the next 36h.

TMan87

We shall bow to neither master nor god
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
I'll be gone for a week starting from April 15th.
Expect zero activity during that week.
Apologies to whoever I'll be reffing by then.

LucarioOfLegends

Master Procraster
is a CAP Contributor
Found out that my computer's battery kicked the bucket yesterday. Generally means a lot less activity and an inability to ref until at least the 20th, and I'm not even sure if that will work. Will still send in for DYAE and finish battles.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I think I'm done here. Just not having fun anymore. Thanks to everyone that has made it a fun few years -- maybe I'll be back in the future.

I'll keep my gym for the time being. Forfeiting everything else except my gym match with P2X7.

Yeah, I think I'm done here. Just not having fun anymore. Thanks to everyone that has made it a fun few years -- maybe I'll be back in the future.

I'll keep my gym for the time being. Forfeiting everything else except my gym match with P2X7.
You coward, you can't quit before we both get subbed in in DYAE and we fight once more >=(

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
Projects after projects

Imma post yas vs goid in a couple mins, after that expect no activity from me from today through end of Thursday (4/19)

Sorry for inconvenience blame school

Frosty

=_=
I am reffing a lot of matches in tourneys and my free time isn't particularly agreeing with that.

While I don't intend to skipping DQ while ordering, if I take too long on your match while reffing, there is your reason. Just tag and continue your merry way.

Things should get back to some degree of normality by May. Hopefully.

Frosty

=_=
I will be out in a congress until tuesday

if your match is reffed or if I order before that, consider yourself blessed.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Malaysian general elections are happening at May 9th, Wednesday. I have to make preparations as I'm volunteering as a polling agent. Jayy's Rock Gym will likely be my last post before I go dark. Be back latest May 12th, Saturday. Tagging Frosty for the LLAMA tour match.

Last edited:

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
retroactive and blah

Finals Week is a thing for me right now and I've been studying this weekend for it. I'm not going to actually do anything in ASB until Thursday night/Friday morning at the earliest.

This might get moved further back if some of the other extenuating circumstances in my life hit the fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)