Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
- Sleep Talk

Scolipede has just enough speed EVs to outspeed timid mewtwo y after 1 speed boost by 1 point. Earthquake helps with aegislash. If the opponent's xerneas has psyshock, blissey can survive 1 and toxic it, then if you're lucky scolipede can get a double protect and kill it with poison jab.

Xerneas is the sweeper. I make sure pink blobs are dead before bringing it out. It can also set up on mewtwo if at full health, then oHKO it.

Blissey is for countering xerneas if it doesn't have psyshock. Blissey can't touch gengar or aegislash at all, so garchomp is good for helping out with those.

Forretress is for utility. Stealth rocks helps greninja out immensely as it barely misses out on the OHKO on Yveltal. Scolipede appreciates the rapid spin support, and the whole team benefits if sticky web is rapid spinned.

Garchomp helps to counter aegislash. Swords dance could be used, also, I switched dragon claw for fire blast just for ferrothorn. My team really has nothing for ferrothorn.

Greninja is really a hidden gem in ubers. Life orb and protean lets it get many OHKOs. I usually lead with greninja for offensive pressure. Sleep talk allows it to counter smeargles, but I'm thinking i might switch it to HP fire just for ferrothorn.

This team has trouble dealing with blaziken. Kangaskhan can also be tough to crack. I'm thinking of switching garchomp's dragon claw to fire blast, or greninja's sleep talk to HP fire, which should I get rid of or should I change both?

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello,

Unfortunately I'm going to have to lock this thread for not following the RMT rules. Each Pokemon needs at least 3 lines of description, to better help a rater understand its purpose on your team and why you chose that specific moveset or EV spread. Try to expand on why you chose each Pokemon or why you chose those specific moves for it.

PM me your updated descriptions and I will unlock this thread for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)