The 2010-11 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
missed penalty was justice anyway as the ball went out of play moments before

wigan outplayed city at eastlands...... and lost :(

a wrong offside meant arsneal dropped a couple of points... not as terrible as the robbery at stamford bridge though.
hope blackpool stuff chelsea tomorrow

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Eagerly awaiting the next installment of 'phalanx makes a load of pitiful excuses to justify his sides failings.'

Eagerly awaiting the next installment of 'phalanx makes a load of pitiful excuses to justify his sides failings.'
the referee was obviously biased

Manchester United 5 star performance, they wouldve won if the referee wasn't shit.

I feared the worst

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
add up the distance for kuyt's goals and it probably totals about 6 yards. gotta love scumchester losing!

we needed vidic but he was suspended because of that rediculous red card.
the defending was appauling and van der sar didnt have a good day either, none of those goals should have happened, suarez should have been tackled for the 1st, the ball should have been headed, out not into the box for the second. and the third a spill from van der sar.
we did deserve that goal though we had enough chances.
hopefully fergie has stern words and we smash arsneal in the FA cup

why do we always lose to crap teams

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well, United deserved to lose today. No doubt about it. But Carragher should have been sent off :(

Time to bounce back and rape Arsenal in the FA Cup.

and nani was crying

pathetic

we want men on anfield, not (BAN ME PLEASE)s. he's not worthy

i hope its a dangerous injury

nani the new hargreaves FAIL

so when is gerrard leaving then?
arsenal still have to play liverpool, wonder if gerrard will do another "dodgey" passback that leads to a goal :P

did you see the injury nani got from that disgraceful challange? there is a deep cut on the shin

guys, guys, im enjoying man utd lose as much as the rest of you, but must we really use the words '(BAN ME PLEASE)' and 'rape' like that?

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Yeah Nosferalto, we get it. You're a super-duper passionate scouser etc etc. Wishing a bad injury upon a player isn't wanted here and the jab at a perfect professional such as Hargreaves is a little unneccesary (and I personally find it quite offensive since I've had patella tendonitis most my adult life).

It's funny when altaria does it though hehe.

Ajax - AZ 4-0

1-0 5. Demy de Zeeuw (assist: Lorenzo Ebecilio)
2-0 56. Siem de Jong (Rebound)
3-0 72. Lorenzo Ebecilio (assist: Siem de Jong)
4-0 89. Vurnon Anita (assist: Dario Cvitanich)

This was such a game when the result says everything: Ajax was awesome! Most players worked very hard. And AZ is quite a good opponent (#6 in the Netherlands).

If our horrible Hitler-like coach didn't ban our striker Mounir El Hamdaoui, Ajax would've made more goals.

PLAYER RATINGS

Maarten Stekelenburg 7
Had almost nothing to do.

Gregory van der Wiel 6
Had nothing to offer offensively and did his defensive duties above average.

Toby Alderweireld 7
Looked comfortable and had no trouble at all.

Jan Vertonghen 8
Man Of The Match, without a doubt. No mistakes, defensively perfect and also was seen on the half of the opponent as well.

Daley Blind 7
Had a quiet evening and also got involved offensively.

Demy de Zeeuw 5
Played bad, lost the ball a lot, but made a beautiful goal.

Vurnon Anita 7
Great goal, and played good.

Miralem Sulejmani 4
Was invisible today. Did nothing well.

Christian Eriksen 8
Played great. Was taken of in the second half to get some rest for Thursday.

Lorenzo Ebecilio 7
For the first time a good game of this moron. His first Eredivisie goal (he already made one in the semifinal of the Dutch cup) and also an assist.

Siem de Jong 8
Played marvelous, made a good goal and also supported the wingers and midfielders. His central striker role really fits him better than his role on the midfield.

Dario Cvitanich 8
Made his rentree after two months of injury and gave the assist for the 4-1. Came on for Eriksen in the 67th minute. Played well.

Rasmus Lindgren 8
Came on in the 75th minute for Demy de Zeeuw and that was a big improvement.

Aras Ozbiliz 6
Replaced Lorenzo Ebecilio in the 84th minute and didn't have any impact, but also didn't play bad. Acceptable, nothing more or less.

Ajax 1th-67th minute

De Jong
Ebecilio Eriksen Sulejmani
Anita De Zeeuw
Blind Vertonghen Alderweireld VD Wiel
Stekelenburg

Ajax 67th-75th minute

Cvitanich
Ebecilio De Jong Sulejmani
Anita De Zeeuw
Stekelenburg

Ajax 75th-84th minute

Cvitanich
Ebecilio De Jong Sulejmani
Anita Lindgren
Stekelenburg

Ajax 84th-90th minute

Cvitanich
Ozbiliz De Jong Sulejmani
Anita Lindgren
Stekelenburg

yea I'm sorry I get super excited sometimes, especially against man utd, thankfully they dont play every week against each other :P I had a very offensive post (all in caps) which I deleted because I thought it was a bit too much

its funny because I was just telling a friend of mine whose a man utd fan how much I like nani's style of play on saturday, and here I am on Sunday bashing him and hoping he stays injured for a long time.

Chelsea vs. Blackpool is interesting. No Charlie adam (i think) and no dj campbell. I hope they don't get humiliated . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)