the best feeling in the world is...

Seconding Taylor and nothing goes better with it than a huge party with lots of drinks and friends and so on, you know the deal.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
When you cry 'cos you know you're shit, but it doesn't matter because you're with someone special and you trust her implicitly and you'll just get held.

Pulling off a ridiculous stick in Halo 2 after trying it a billion times many times.

The feeling of invincibility when you go 20-4 in several consecutive Halo games.

Right after you use Curse the first time with Cradily and your opponent freezes, slowly realizing it's about to sweep his 4 remaining pokemon no matter what he does.

Making an amazing goal/defensive play in any sport, especially when there's a crowd involved.

Condomless sex when you've become completely accustomed to wearing one.

Falling in love.

A big dump.

I think the feeling of having run a personal best time has to make this list somewhere. It feels physically terrible, but spiritually amazing.
I have to say amen to this one! I ran a 16:30 at state this year (5k), absolute joy.

Love though...love is something else...not the stupid, teenager kind of "love," I mean real, pure, euphoric love. That's the best feeling in the world.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
When it's freezing outside and you get back home and jump in the warm, cozy bed and put the blanket all over you.

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
it's pretty obvious that the best feeling in the world is to accomplish anything you've been aiming to achieve.

the best feeling in the world is setting your alarm for 6am (or whenever you usually have to get up Monday-Friday) on Saturday morning and having the pleasure of turning it the fuck off and going back to sleep

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
posting in agreement with smugly turning alarm clocks the fuck off and going back to sleep

waking up in the middle of the night and expecting it to be time to wake up, and then realizing you have a few more hours to sleep is amazing too

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Winning a robotics regional after missing eliminations in the last event. But you all wouldn't understand. :P

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
When every student is attentive to your lecture and they clap and/or thank you when you finish.

When the girl you really love wants to start the relationship again after a few long months of not dating each other.

stressing the fuck out about some research paper or similar large project, and then the instructor tells you (after you complete it) that it isn't due until the next week or something

this just happened to me

pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
when at the end of the day, you can recount your day and sing to yourself:

"pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy marijuana"

Gotta be when you wake up on a Sunday morning, think, "oh fuck, Monday again", and then realise it's still Sunday and have another whole day of doing nothing! YAAAAAY!

EDIT: No-scope headshots in Call of Duty make me feel goooooooood.

Setting your clock to 6 am on Saturdays and then just being able to sleep for like 8 more hours (yes I sleep that long).

Taking a piss after holding it for hours.

When you've been kicked in the balls and the pain stopps.

Having a good mark in a test that you thought you failed.

Winning a discussion.

The crowd cheering at you.

Crawling into your bed with fresh sheets after a really hard day of work/school.

The exitment you have, a few days before summer vacation starts.

Your first real kiss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)