The CHOICE is yours (pun intended)

I'm relatively new to this whole thing, but here it goes. Without further ado, my UU team!

Uxie

Impish Nature, 252HP, 128Def, 128 SpD
Levitate
Held Item: Choice Scarf
Trick
Stealth Rock
Zen Headbutt
U-Turn

Uxie is my trick lead. I used it over Mespirit because almost every Mespirit set is a trick set, so i figured this would be less perdictable. Basically, I come in, trick their lead, and proceed to set up SR. I'm not positive about Zen Headbutt, but I'm not sure what else to put there. The only leads that give me serious problems are Scarfsaur and any Ambipomb, but I have checks to those. (well, at least Ambipomb) I had no clue how to EV/Nature this Uxie, so I just did it in a defensive way.

Chansey

Calm Nature, 252Def, 252SpD, 4Spe
Held Item: Leftovers
Seismic Toss
Counter
Aromatherapy
Softboiled/Wish

Chansey is my special wall, and does a great job. She is crucial to my team because she carries a status-healing move, and paralysis stops my team cold. I gave her counter to net surprise KOs, and usually it works. I have softboiled for healing right now, as it works better with counter, but my sweepers would appreciate Wish support, so I'm open to it. The 4 Speed EVS are just to barely outspeed other Chansey in case of a Seismis Toss war.

Spiritomb

Bold Nature, 252HP, 200Def, 56SpD
Pressure
Held Item: Leftovers
Substitute
Will-O-Wisp
Rest
Dark Pulse
Spiritomb is my check to Physical attackers. His EVs give him great physical bulk, as well as immunity to two popular Physical attack types. Basically, he comes in on a resist/immunity, sets up a sub, and determines his next move from there (usually it involves Will-O-Wisp). He rests when he's about to die, and then he can sleep it off thanks to his bulk, or Chansey can aromatherpay it away.

Tauros

Adamant Nautre, 252Att, 252Spe, 4HP
Intimidate
Held item: Chocie Band
Return
Earthquake
Pursuit
Zen Headbutt

Tauros is my Physical Sweeper, and is hugely underrated. Normal is a great STAB to work with, and Tauros makes great use of it (328 Attack before CB) With an Adamant nature and 110 Base Speed, He can tear through walls many would think could counter him (especially on the switch), and then proceed to wreak havoc on the rest of the team. With intimidate, he can come in on a wide variety of physical attackers because he has surprisingly good physical bulk (95 Base Defense) I would consider running Jolly to outspeed some, but I'm not sure what it would help outspeed. Sorry for all the parentheses in this secton, by the way :)

Alakazam

Timid Nature, 252SpA, 252Spe, 4HP
Synchornize
Held item: Choice Specs
Psychic
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball
Trick

Alakazam is an UU staple, and He's a great complement to Tauros. Whatever Tauros can't kill, 'Zam can and vice versa. Alakazam can 2HKO a Specially Defensive Milotic with Energy Ball, Psychic hurts anything that isn't Dark type or named Hypno/Grumpig. I chose trick mostly for crippling Chansey, but It also helps later in the game if 'Zam is my last poke and I can't have him locked in one move. Please don't talk to me about Focus Blast; I can't handle the horrible accuracy.

Medicham

Adamant Nature, 252Att 252Spe 4 HP
Pure Power
Held Item: Choice Scarf
Trick
Bullet Punch
Brick Break
Zen Headbutt

Medicham is my revenge Killer, and most of his moves are pretty standard STAB/Priority. Brick break and Zen Headbutt get STAB, while Bullet punch allows me to revenge kill even if I lose the Scarf. The exception is Trick, which is mostly filler, but I don't know what else to replace it with. 'Cham is the one who I'm least sure about overall. I was looking into Scarfmonlee, but I haven't made the switch yet. For now, Medicham does fine.

So, that's my team. The two who I'm least sure about are Uxie and Medicham, but any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

I'm using Psychic + Signal Beam with Alakazam. You can kill those Dark types much easier using Signal Beam. If you want to use that Energy Ball on Milotic, replace Shadow Ball with Signal Beam.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I know I'm not supposed to say it, but you need something to hit registeel on kazam. Focus blast is standard for a reason, and it's not like energy ball gives any other coverage. Other than that, put psychic or hp flying on tomb, as it looks like it's your only check to hera. Like, scarfcross 6-0s you with megahorn. You're still incredibly heracross weak though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)