The Competitor: Issue #1 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This was amazing, the insights and interviews were really top-notch!

Look forward to more :)

Extremely good quality for something that was made so fast and on such short notice. I still feel bad for Jabba on that whole Smurf. fiasco. Jabba didn't even do anything wrong :L

B0SS kinneas, excellent job competitor artists/writers it was a fun read. I hope the next issue covers more unofficial tournaments - not a demand, just a suggestion.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Good read, is the Atticus who wrote for this issue the one that beat the frontier?

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Excellent job, everyone, this was an extremely enjoyable read and I loved the layout-I hope to see more. Agreeing with ENZ0, though, more coverage of unofficial tours would be cool.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for bringing us the competitor in such a short notice! I would've loved to see coverage on the MashUp Tour where I lost to Earthworm in the finals, but it was still an informative / entertaining read!

Nice read, I enjoyed it. The format was also really nice. (it actually felt like a real magazine) Keep up the good work.

Almost as good as NPA News. Great stuff Kinneas, Eraddd, Macle, Atticus, Iconic, V0x and Solace!

I won't miss my interview this time though Eraddd :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)