The Emporium: XY 5IV Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If I ever get one....I swere the thing is makeing fun of me...
I know, it took into the third box to get the female Eevee we have. Fortunately her match was an active hatcher.
interested in your solar power charmander. Offering a 5iv modest dieno.

I alsos have a shiny chatot and shiny lapras
In the shiny Char or just in a 5IV one? I've got a non-ideal 5IV shiny Deino, but no Chatot yet.
Your 5iv shiny timid charmander for my 5iv adamant shiny huge power bunnelby?
Have a 4IV bunny, sorry.
Hi I am interested in Goomy and Talonflame, have shiny Tyrantrum, Male, Jolly 31\31\31\XX\31\31 Lvl 55 evd in attack and speed OT Paco redistributable and my own shiny Absol M Adamant Super Luck 31\31\31\XX\31\31 Egg moves Sucker Punch and Play Rough, level 1 nicknamed whatever you want.
I've got a 5IV Absol and a 4IV egg move Tyrantrum, both shiny, sorry.
I have a wild caught scraggy and foongus if you would be interested in trading a goomy for them :)
I've got a shiny Foongus already and Scraggy is a crime against humanity, if you've got any other trophy shinies, or find any, let me know!

I've added our new shiny Staryu, the finest around, to the first post. Also am adding a shiny EVed Dragonite, we have full redis rights to this Dragonite.

The non shiny 5iv charmander.
The shiny chatot doesn't have perfect Ivs but would you do the trade for it?

I am really interested in your competitive shiny vulpix
Drought | Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31 F
EGG MOVES: Heat Wave, Hypnosis
OT: Isai / 10590
Lv1 Untouched, no nickname. Comes with the egg moves.

I am willing to trade trophy: shiny reuncilus + another item(mega stone, ect)/ 5iv pokemon
I have a few good ones lying around from old teams so let me know if youre interested

Sorry for the repost if my first message is still here it disappeared on me

Interested in shiny competitive vulpix
Have 5 IV male tentacool: rapid spin, 5IV kabuto (these are their ideal IVs) and a series of trophy shinys to pick from that i'd be happy to negotiate for 1 or 2 off of my hands

Sorry I zoned out hatching eggs, added you now and hopping on if you're still here, if not lmk when you're on.
Sorry I had to go yesterday. Im ready now, alert me when ur ready. Ill be here for like 3 hours.

Yeti

dark saturday
Sorry I had to go yesterday. Im ready now, alert me when ur ready. Ill be here for like 3 hours.
I'm online now, believe I added you already. I've got to depart fairly shortly so if you see me on, send the trade.

I'll reply to the other posts I need to address once I get back.

I'm online now, believe I added you already. I've got to depart fairly shortly so if you see me on, send the trade.

I'll reply to the other posts I need to address once I get back.
For some reason I can't go online because the server is under maintenance, I guess we'll trade tomorrow then cause I can't be on for the rest of the day.

Yeti

dark saturday
Sorry for the repost if my first message is still here it disappeared on me

Interested in shiny competitive vulpix
Have 5 IV male tentacool: rapid spin, 5IV kabuto (these are their ideal IVs) and a series of trophy shinys to pick from that i'd be happy to negotiate for 1 or 2 off of my hands
What are your trophies? I'd be glad to pick from them, and I don't have the 5IVs you listed either, so I'm sure we can work something out.
Cool. I will be online today in the evening and on Thursday PST evening guaranteed.
Let me know when you're on and I'll send you an egg.
For some reason I can't go online because the server is under maintenance, I guess we'll trade tomorrow then cause I can't be on for the rest of the day.
Yeah I heard that some regions had maintenance, I had to leave to get my Christmas tree right then anyway, so I will get you tomorrow for sure.

What are your trophies? I'd be glad to pick from them, and I don't have the 5IVs you listed either, so I'm sure we can work something out.

Let me know when you're on and I'll send you an egg.

Yeah I heard that some regions had maintenance, I had to leave to get my Christmas tree right then anyway, so I will get you tomorrow for sure.

Ok awesome...mind you both of the IVs are male and tentacruel can't get his really good ability rain dish yet....but once people start running rain teams again kabuto and him are going to be in high demand....My trophy shinies are :Reuniclus, Conkeldurr (Japanese), Mime Jr., Clauncher(x3), Swalot, Crobat, Relicanth, Vanillite, Scraggy

Yeti

dark saturday
Ok awesome...mind you both of the IVs are male and tentacruel can't get his really good ability rain dish yet....but once people start running rain teams again kabuto and him are going to be in high demand....My trophy shinies are :Reuniclus, Conkeldurr (Japanese), Mime Jr., Clauncher(x3), Swalot, Crobat, Relicanth, Vanillite, Scraggy
I could do Reuniclus and Mime Jr. for a Vulpix clone.
Cmt for shiny venusaur. Btw, I have 5IV female shroomish with technician and bullet seed.
Venusaur is in the non-redis trophy case section, sorry. I would be interested in the Shroomish though, for another 5IV.

NEW MONS
I added 5IV Drilbur and Zubat to my post. Both are shiny, Zubat has FOUR egg moves, and they have their HAs.

I could do Reuniclus and Mime Jr. for a Vulpix clone.

Venusaur is in the non-redis trophy case section, sorry. I would be interested in the Shroomish though, for another 5IV.

NEW MONS
I added 5IV Drilbur and Zubat to my post. Both are shiny, Zubat has FOUR egg moves, and they have their HAs.
Yeah I can do that...if you don't mind though i have a few questions on game chat or something for you about the use of a clone because I am trying to play competitive teams. Either way I am going to trade because Ninetales is my favorite lol I have already added your friend code so add me and ill find you online

I don't see a list of 5 IVs you have/can breed. If they are the same pokemon as the shinies, then I don't really need any of them. Would you like to trade charmanders possibly? They're the same apart from nature and I wouldn't mind having one of each nature.

Yeti

dark saturday
I don't see a list of 5 IVs you have/can breed. If they are the same pokemon as the shinies, then I don't really need any of them. Would you like to trade charmanders possibly? They're the same apart from nature and I wouldn't mind having one of each nature.
Yeah my non-shiny list is sorely lacking, mostly because I haven't updated it. I can breed everything in my for-trade post as a 5IV if it's shiny, and I have numerous other parents I haven't added yet. Shiny or non-shiny Charmanders? I can trade both. Also what pattern is your shiny Scatterbug, if you know?
Yeah I can do that...if you don't mind though i have a few questions on game chat or something for you about the use of a clone because I am trying to play competitive teams. Either way I am going to trade because Ninetales is my favorite lol I have already added your friend code so add me and ill find you online
What's your FC? Maybe I'm blind but I can't see it. What are your questions about cloning? AFAIK they are indistinguishable from the original mons and have the legality icon, so you can use them online.

Yeah my non-shiny list is sorely lacking, mostly because I haven't updated it. I can breed everything in my for-trade post as a 5IV if it's shiny, and I have numerous other parents I haven't added yet. Shiny or non-shiny Charmanders? I can trade both. Also what pattern is your shiny Scatterbug, if you know?

What's your FC? Maybe I'm blind but I can't see it. What are your questions about cloning? AFAIK they are indistinguishable from the original mons and have the legality icon, so you can use them online.
Im not sure on scatterbug but I could shove a bunch of candies down its throat and soft reset. Shiny charmanders, oh baby!

Yeti

dark saturday
I would love to trade you now but apparently the servers are still down =[
I've got Char #7 in Box 1 of them for you. Servers are up for me but if they're down for your region just lmk when they're up and I'll trade you then.
Im not sure on scatterbug but I could shove a bunch of candies down its throat and soft reset. Shiny charmanders, oh baby!
Yeah, what I do is go to Victory Road and do 2 battles and Scatterbugs are Vivillons. I'm looking for different patterns than I have which is why I ask. And can do, I'll get a Char clone ready asap.

well that was my question thanks man and my friend code:3153-4334-8834

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)