Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in: Charizardite Y, Calm Oblivious Female Feebas
Offering Adamant Blaze 5IV Charmander w/Dragon Dance and Outrage, Leftovers
Also offering Xerneas Lv 100 for some stuff if you have Y

Interested in: Charizardite Y, Calm Oblivious Female Feebas
Offering Adamant Blaze 5IV Charmander w/Dragon Dance and Outrage, Leftovers
Also offering Xerneas Lv 100 for some stuff if you have Y
Sorry, not interested in what you have to offer for what you're asking for.

CMT for gible and charizardite X
Interested in these three Pokemon:
regenerator bold slowpoke: (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Mold breaker adamant drilbur: (31/31/31/x/31/31) w/ rapid spin
cleffa w/ aromatherapy and stored power

For Gible, what did you want on it; nature, ability, egg moves, gender? The only one I have available is a Jolly Sand Veil with no egg moves, so if you wanted something else, you'd be on the wait list; I have another breeding request before you.

Interested in these three Pokemon:
regenerator bold slowpoke: (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Mold breaker adamant drilbur: (31/31/31/x/31/31)
w/ rapid spin
cleffa w/ aromatherapy and stored power

For Gible, what did you want on it; nature, ability, egg moves, gender? The only one I have available is a Jolly Sand Veil with no egg moves, so if you wanted something else, you'd be on the wait list; I have another breeding request before you.
for gible a jolly/hasty/naive rough skin w/ outrage and iron head. Gender does not matter. If you could do a hasty/naive one with 31/31/31/31/x/31 or 31/31/x/31/31/31, that would be nice but a regular jolly one with the egg mves is fine also

for gible a jolly/hasty/naive rough skin w/ outrage and iron head. Gender does not matter. If you could do a hasty/naive one with 31/31/31/31/x/31 or 31/31/x/31/31/31, that would be nice but a regular jolly one with the egg mves is fine also
I'll see what I can do. I think hasty isn't possible for me, but Naive may be possible. I'll message you when I know what's possible for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)