The Everything NHL Thread

Good thing Malkin wasn't suspended, three assists can be pretty important to a team. Also where does the NHL find these refs. 30 secs of 6 skaters on the ice for Pittsburgh? Come on how do all of them miss that. Then Ericsson gets called for interference on a play that I had seen Pittsburgh (and probably the Wings too) get away with multiple times during the game that leads to the game winner. How about a little consistancy atleast.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Now isn't that weird, a tied serie.

Yesterday still, I thought the Penguins had nothing on the Red Wings.

Sometimes, it feels good to be wrong.

i really really hate to say this but

go detroit. This series reminds me of that episode of south park where they have to pick between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gooooooo pens

crosby has really developed into a great leader, I really don't feel right calling him criesby any more.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For those who want NHL 10, Best Buy has $10 Sims Cash Cards for $5. You can use them on anything in the EA store. Buy 6 of these for $30, go to the EA store, pre-order NHL 10.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9202427&type=product&id=1218057726090

http://www.ea.com/games/nhl-10

They offer free expediated shipping so you'd get it in 2 - 3 business days from launch.
I'm gonna see if I can get an American to get me like 15 of these >__> Want to pre-order Brutal Legend, The Saboteur, NHL 10, maybe keep it some for Mirror's Edge 2... and gotta see if my cousin wants The Sims 3.

suck it moot, Penguins had a meltdown and their star players are leading the way, they dont deserve a cup at all at this point.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yeah nice cheap shots there pittsburgh.. i felt like i was watching the blackhawks game all over again

notice how malkin AGAIN tried to fight someone with under 5 minutes left in the game. that's some shit that wouldn't happen if he gets suspended for game 3.

09??

So Detroit throws away game 4 turning it over every chance they got after their 2-1 lead, then wins game 5 5-0. I wasn't expecting that. It's a shame Malkin's true colors are showing this series, he was my favorite Penguin, too bad he hasn't grown up yet and the NHL isn't helping giving him get out of jail free cards.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
this is a must win for both teams imo since anything can happen in a game 7.. even if it is at the joe

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Game 5 was hard to watch...I hope Crosby and the gang can pull through at home and take it in game 7! They better step up their playing tonight.

Carl

or Varl
one game to decide it all

detroit will pull out the win because i will be ultra sad if crosby raises the cup at the joe

one game to decide it all

detroit will pull out the win because i will be ultra sad if crosby raises the cup at the joe
i cannot wait

the smug look on his face will be disgusting but well worth it

<moot> canes win stanley cup 2010 you heard it here first

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)