is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hack vs Meru
Kushalos vs (ZoroDark vs Tom Bus)
fleggumfl vs majaspic22
Tesung
vs (DennisEG vs Splashyship)
Celestavian vs Eniigma
Kingler12345 vs Confide.

Celestavian is going to win this year the LC Open without a doubt.

Calling act on my dude, he clearly said he'd be active around tour time and he joined the tour; I haven't seen him on smogtours or main and have repeatedly asked in main chat, giving him more than enough opportunity to PM me in case he was on an alt. It's almost 2 AM I've stayed up rn trying to battle this guy. You said you wouldn't john me too, not cool dude :[

me and king played g1 and i won, but we gotta play g2 some time later cos i gotta go to a college fair etc etc
also you shouldnt be calling act this late in an open :(

I mean you didn't show on time and its one day to the deadline sooo..
anyways I think we're playing the next one in like 30 min

EDIT- ok no sign of my opponent; i'm going to sleep now, it's 2 and a half hours past what we were initially supposed to play and i've been waiting till the weekends since THAT'S WHEN OUR TIMES WERE SUPPOSED TO MATCH UP WELL. this is really tiring and i'm not gonna stay up another day b/c school on monday. this is activity

Last edited:
I mean you didn't show on time and its one day to the deadline sooo..
anyways I think we're playing the next one in like 30 min

EDIT- ok no sign of my opponent; i'm going to sleep now, it's 2 and a half hours past what we were initially supposed to play and i've been waiting till the weekends since THAT'S WHEN OUR TIMES WERE SUPPOSED TO MATCH UP WELL. this is really tiring and i'm not gonna stay up another day b/c school on monday. this is activity
what the fuck I was literally on when you said you'd be on today but u didn't reply to my pms on PS cos u were afk. I understand our timezones are shit but u don't need to call for an act win especially when I'm 1-0 rn. Any other person would ask for an extension at least since we're both trying to get the games done... When ur free I'm busy, when Im free ur busy. Idg why he'd call activity

Confide. cmon man I know you were trying to get this done too but you were randomly active for maybe 15 minutes in the two hours I was away (from what I gather, at least). You didn't even contact me on smogon, which yes I checked at the time. I don't really care if we get an extension as long as we can get this done lol

Also I mean you disappeared after going 1-0 when something u didn't inform me in advance of came in the way, so I don't see how you can hold that against me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)