Tournament The Overused Room Weekly Tournaments! Won by idarki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
just give me the win, don't want to cause any fights :/

really though if anyone knows who were in the top two brackets as it was me and starmie in the bottom brackets for semis

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Starmie

also yeah we'll have to just do it without the tourney script and manually announce the winners and shit, little more hassle for bloodz but there's no other way

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Tour still hasn't advanced any further, shall we just play w/o bloodz? (No, ox, that win where you said 'this isn't the actual game' turned on modjoin and timer doesn't count lol) - it was also turn 4

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to Ox the Box for winning Saturday's tour, with Angelpichu as the runner up. Also congratulations to rnd900 for winning Sunday's tour and hyuhu as the runner up.

I totaled all the points but is not ordered numerically yet, so expect the scoreboard to be finished by tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully at least by the end of this week.

Next tour is on Saturday!

Congratulations for rnd900 and Brodean for winning this week's yours!

Points spreadsheet should be done within 2 weeks. Thanks for everyone who joined!

Reactions: pj

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
calculated the week 3 total points (it doesn't look nice and numerically in order yet, sorry).

Here is a quick top 10 list, the players at the top of the pack so far:

1.rnd900-21
2.Ox The Box-17
3.bforrester16-16
4.angelpichu-16
5.smalls-14
6.cosine180-14
7.s0me1 bored-12
8.hyuh-10
9.Starmei-10
10.Brodean-10

This weekend will be the last 2 tours, so you still have one last shot to try to make it into playoffs. Remember playoffs are Top 8, so good luck everybody!

Small reminder, we will be hosting the LAST TWO tournaments this weekend, make sure you join them to have one last chance of making it to play offs!
Saturday 2pm EST
Sunday 12:01pm EST

Good luck to everyone, and thanks to anyone who joined us in the past tours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)