is a Contributor Alumnus
Picdump from my 16th birthday (23rd April):

i ate bacon.
just kidding. i ate a LOT of bacon.

forced 'face-paint'

yeah...

from l--r
me, coolking, my other friend

Looking snazzy glen. There's no way I'd ever pull something like that off.

By the way I was going through some old documents I have from years ago and I came across a quote of yours (about kangaroos eating flowers in a cemetery) that I'd saved because I thought it was pretty cool.

pics from a 5-day 110-milebackpacking trip in March. Not incredibly recent but it was a great time.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Glen, I hope you got a good discount on those trousers, they seem to be missing a fair bit.

/dadjoke.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it's not very often i have to search the definition of a word used on smogon, excellent diction user glen!

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
The sign really makes the first picture. Its already an awesome scene, with the mountains in the back and you gazing off into the horizon. But the message on the sign is like what all of those crappy caption imgs aspire to be, but instead very tastefully embedded into the picture.

As an avid outdoorsman, I envy you so hard :x

But I couldn't imagine doing that much hiking for that many days dear god I realize you're fit, but how did you keep going? It had to have gotten hard.

The sign really makes the first picture. Its already an awesome scene, with the mountains in the back and you gazing off into the horizon. But the message on the sign is like what all of those crappy caption imgs aspire to be, but instead very tastefully embedded into the picture.

As an avid outdoorsman, I envy you so hard :x

But I couldn't imagine doing that much hiking for that many days dear god I realize you're fit, but how did you keep going? It had to have gotten hard.
Yeah, the last day we ended up doing a 30-mile day just because we wanted to see what we could do (and we were craving real food). I wanted to go further but one of the guys I was with didn't have a headlamp and kept hurting his ankles during the night portion. My feet were dead by the end of the week.

I'm sure some of it comes from being in general decent shape, but a lot of it also has to do with my gear setup. I've gotten into ultralight backpacking since my first trip the beginning of 2011 and have since spent waaaay too much money on equipment. It's worth it, though -- I have everything I need now and won't have to spend any more money for a while. My pack, with a week's worth of food, sleeping pad, sleeping bag, clothes, and other stuff weighed in at around 22lbs. If you're interested in reading any more about it I have a blog dedicated (for the most part) to backpacking.

edit: forgot to add these pics I liked as well

Sunrise the first morning we woke up as seen from inside one of the many huts on the AT.

Random tree on the top of the mountain.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Turned 21 last weekend. Had a blast. My family knows about my time on smogon and is pretty cool about it. Heres my cake

Everything on that cake is 100% edible. The Laptop, the cards, the chess pieces, the Glass, everything.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sick cake Ginga!

Anyway here are some photos:

Two of my mates on the left and me at David Guetta on Friday night, very intoxicated haha.

Very grainy, but my mate and myself dressed as Hipsters for a theme party!

The boys at Future Music Festival 2012!

I got to meet comedian Tom Gleeson at the Melbourne Comedy Festival a few months back :)

I have tits, I can't hide it. I have never been one to hide my assets. That honestly wasn't something I was going for in the picture. I was showing my cat eyes to my friend asking if they were ok.

hahaha I was kidding, don't worry :) You're lovely okay?

Also DAT CAKE

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'M BRINGING HOMELESS BACK

last nights chat adventure had a "homeless" theme and some pictures were taken. This morning i took a look at those pictures and thought to myself "my God, how unfaltering". You know, whenever we post pictures of ourselves, we always try to pick out the best, most faltering pictures to display. well today i'm giving that system a big fuck you and posting some of the pics taken last night, i just hope i do not come to regret this

then i decided to put on glasses and try to pull off a "smart" homeless guy look

and then somehow a cigar came into the mix

i want some CRACK - Tyrone Biggums

welcome to the crack section motherfuckers

i swear eventually i started seeing Pokemon on me

haha, now i kind of want to dress up as a homeless man for Halloween this year. i just need to find the right clothes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)