ORAS OU The Stall

The Stall ( A Team Based Around Mega Sableye )

By : Ash and Charizard

Hello to Everyone! i am Ash and Charizard , Yeah this is my 2nd RMT at OU. This Time I Will Show a Nice Stall team around Mega Sableye Which Can Cover Most of the Threats in the OU MetaGame. So Let's Begin.

Team Building Process:

1. I Started Building This Stall Around Mega Sableye.
302-mega.png

2. Every Stall Team Needs a Entry Hazard Remover So i Decided to add Tentacruel with Mega Sableye Which can also Beat Hazard Leading Clefable that Mega Sableye is weak to.
302-mega.png 073.png

3. So When i Have My Magic Bounce Lead and Hazard Remover , I Decided to add a Hazard Setter. I Decided to use a Eviolite Chansey which can Work as a Stealth Rock Setter and Cleric.
302-mega.png 073.png 113.png

4. Those Things Worked very Well But Still I Have Nothing Good to Support Mega Sableye Because Tentacruel can't only Handle it and I am also Lacking WishPass. So I Decided to add a Special Wall WishPasser Jirachi.
302-mega.png 073.png 113.png 385.png

4. To Fill the 2 More Slots , I Decided to add a Physical Wall Which can Wall any Set Up Sweepers. I thinked a Lot and Finally , It was Unaware Quagsire which can Wall Physical Set up Sweepers and Controlling it.
302-mega.png 073.png 113.png 385.png 195.png

6. So Finally for the Last Slot. I Need a Win Condition for My Team which can Work Well Without any Cleric Support. That was Magic Guard CM Physical Wall Clefable.
302-mega.png 073.png 113.png 385.png 195.png 036.png

7. I Played a Lot of Battles and Won Those Easily. And I was Noticed That i am Weak to Some mons and Cores and also Noticed that I Have No Ground Resistance. So I Decided to Remove Tentacruel and added Zapdos as My Hazard Remover Which can Cover One of the Weaknesses of my Team.
302-mega.png 145.png 113.png 385.png 195.png 036.png

So This is how I Built this Stall team , This took a Bit time but The Results are Good. Also Lets see the Sets of these Pokes and I Also Explained Briefly about Each Pokes which Are listed. Ok Lets see.

302-mega (1).png

Sableye (M) @ Sablenite Ability: Prankster EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef Impish Nature - Fake Out - Knock Off - Will-O-Wisp - Recover

Mega Sableye Have a Important Role in this Team. It have Good Physical Bulk which is Combined with its Ability Magic Bounce and Makes it more Effective. It can Bounce Any Non-Attacks (Especially Taunts and Hazards) which is Very Useful for Every Stall teams. Skill Swap and Mold breaker users Can Break Through Mega Sableye but the Rest of the Members in the Team can Wall those Things Easily. Knock Off is a Very Useful thing vs Opposing Stalls. Fake Out is Basically for Safe Mega Evolve. Will o Wisp can Stop any Physical Attackers and Let it Unusable vs Us. Recover Is Mega Sab Form of Recovery. I think There is Nothing to Explain about this Much.

145 (1).png

Zapdos @ Rocky Helmet Ability: Pressure EVs: 216 HP / 232 Def / 4 SAtk / 56 Spd Bold Nature - Discharge - Defog - Roost - Heat Wave

Zapdos , The Entry Hazard Remover is Here with us to Remove Hazards . There are some Reasons that I Replaced this with Tentacruel Because it can Resist Ground and Checks Mega Heracross , Mixed LO Tornadus and Mega Gyarados. Zapdos Must Be at Full HP to Take a Hit from Mega Gyarados and It can Revenge kill it by Discharge. Also the Speed investments can Able to Outspeed a Full Speed Adamant Mega Heracross and Killing it by Heat Wave. Rocky Helmet is just for the Additional Damage to Our Opponent. But Careful Plays are Must needed Versus LO Mixed Tornadus , If the Hurricane Didn't miss and confuses Then it is Hard to Deal with. That won't happens Often and Hurricane misses Anyway so Discharge and Kill it. Zapdos is a Nice Physical Wall Which can Wall Physical Threats Easily and it Checks Talonflame Very well. Zapdos has a Main role in this Team to Keep the Weaknesses away , Wall Physical threats and Remove Hazards.

113 (1).png

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite Ability: Natural Cure EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef Bold Nature - Aromatherapy - Stealth Rock - Seismic Toss - Soft-Boiled

Chansey is a Physical Wall? Or a Special Wall? Or Even a Mixed wall? Yes it is 40% Physical Wall and 60% Special Wall Because of High HP , My EV Investments and Eviolite. This is why I Selected it as a Hazard Setter . Stealth Rock is to Throw Hazards on Our Opponent Area for Additional Damage. Soft Boiled is the Form of Recovery for Chansey. AromaTherapy Heals all the Status Problem From My Team. Seismic Toss is to Hit our Opponent Decently. And the Ability Natural Cure Benefits it a lot Because i Dont have to waste a AromaTherapy for Myself , Just to Switch then Says Bye to Status Problem.

385 (1).png

Jirachi @ Leftovers Ability: Serene Grace EVs: 252 HP / 60 Atk / 196 SDef Careful Nature - Iron Head - Body Slam - Wish - Protect

Jirachi , It's my WishPasser , As well as a Special Wall. With the Ability Serene Grace it can Double the Chance to Flinch or Para ( Iron head and Body Slam ) Wish and Protect is for WishPass as well as to Heal itself. It Notably Deals with 2 Problematic Pokes , Clefable and Mega Gardevoir . Clefable isnt a problem but The Hazard Set leading ones can Beat Mega Sab Easily , So Jirachi can Outspeed it and Spam Flinch. Also it Covers Mega Gardevoir. Chansey can able to wall Will o Wisp Mega Garde , Jirachi can Wall Taunt Mega Garde. So Now i Dont have to Worry about Mega Gardevoir.

195 (1).png

Quagsire (M) @ Leftovers Ability: Unaware EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef Relaxed Nature - Earthquake - Curse - Recover - Scald

Quagsire Unaware Ability and Natural Physical Bulk Makes it able to Deal with Almost Every Set Up Sweepers ( Except Breloom ). Also it can Set Up Sweep by Curse and Earthquake Hits all ( Except Ground resisting Pokes ) , Scald is To Burn. Recover Heals its HP.

clefable.png

Clefable (M) @ Leftovers Ability: Magic Guard EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk Bold Nature - Moonblast - Calm Mind - Flamethrower - Soft-Boiled

Clefable is the Late Game Sweepers with the Combination of Physical Bulk + CM + Magic Guard. Soft Boiled is to Heal HP. MoonBlast and Flamethrower have a Nice Combination against All Pokes (Except heatran). Nothing to Say About it.

Threat List:

Breloom : It is a Dangerous one. It can Deal with Quagsire easily but However Heat Wave of Zapdos can kill it However.

Mega Gyarados : My Zapdos must Be at Full HP to tank A Attack from +1 DD Mega Gyarados and Revenge kill it by Discharge.

Mixed ( Life orb or Assault Vest ) Tornadus : Zapdos can deal with it However if Hurricane Doesn't misses and Confuses , Then it will be a Bit Problem.

Mixed LO Garchomp Stealth Rock Lead : Not Common but Careful Plays are Needed By Handling Mega Sab. otherwise Chomp would use Draco Meteor and kill my Sab Mega.

SD LO Mold Breaker Haxorus : Not Common but There isnt anything that can Deal with this but Clefable can MoonBlast it if it Tries to Outrage or Set Up Against Clefable.

Mega Heracross : This is a Problem and Very Hard to handle but Zapdos can Outspeed and Heat Wave it.

Mega Gardevoir + Magnezone Core : I Have Checks for Gardevoir but Magnezone will be a Problem. It can Trap Jirachi and Kill it. Chansey will be got Troubled by Taunt Gardevoir. Need Very careful Plays.

Thank You for Reading my RMT. I even Posted the Threats which I can even cover because The Trainers who are Using this Stall team must be Aware and Careful against these ThreatList Pokes and also Don't be Unaware like Quagsire xD. I Hope You Guys Loves to Use My Stall Team.

Sableye (M) @ Sablenite Ability: Prankster EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef Impish Nature - Fake Out - Knock Off - Will-O-Wisp - Recover Zapdos @ Rocky Helmet Ability: Pressure EVs: 216 HP / 232 Def / 4 SAtk / 56 Spd Bold Nature - Discharge - Defog - Roost - Heat Wave Chansey (F) @ Eviolite Ability: Natural Cure EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef Bold Nature - Aromatherapy - Stealth Rock - Seismic Toss - Soft-Boiled Jirachi @ Leftovers Ability: Serene Grace EVs: 252 HP / 60 Atk / 196 SDef Careful Nature - Iron Head - Body Slam - Wish - Protect Quagsire (M) @ Leftovers Ability: Unaware EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef Relaxed Nature - Earthquake - Curse - Recover - Scald Clefable (M) @ Leftovers Ability: Magic Guard EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk Bold Nature - Moonblast - Calm Mind - Flamethrower - Soft-Boiled

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)