The Tournament of Thieves - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Approved by Sonuis

Tournament Guidelines
Tournament Sign Ups
Tournament - Round 1
Tournament - Round 2
Tournament - Round 3

THE TOURNAMENT OF THIEVES

Introduction

Hello ladies and gents! Welcome to the "Tournament of Thieves". Here is your chance to become your favorite battler. Your chance to have fun with other teams. The concept is fairly simple. Each round you and your opponent will simply go to Smogons very own Rate my Team section.

Each round I will post certain rules, and you will follow those rules to choose your team in the rate my team section. One round I could simply say you can only choose a team made in 2008. The next I could say you have to choose an ubers rate my team to use. This tournament will have twists and turns. So get ready, come take your best friends team and use it against them!

Rules
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battles
  • Garchomp, Shaymin-s, Deoxys-e, Wobufett, Latios, and Manaphy are NOT allowed to be used for OU teams.
  • Obi's stall team is not allowed either. This way I will not have 16 Obi's teams running around.
  • You may not use your own rate my teams in this tournament. If you do, you will be disqualified.
  • If a team is edited, you may use the original version of the team or the current version.
  • You must send your team to me with the link of the thread. No changes may be made to that team.
  • You must send your log to me after your match with your opponent as well.
Round 4 Rules
Oh how this round will be fun. This week is Ubers. Fish out an Ubers RMT that you will like. You may use rated teams. However, be careful...you may pick the same team as your opponent and copy cat matches are never fun! Good luck to you all. Hope you have been practicing!

Good luck all, may the force be with you.
Teams are expected to be in by the June 12th
Matches are expected to be played by June 22nd
Random days ftw?

Round 4 Matches
Kevin Garret
vs Snorlax
JabbaTheGriffin vs ReyScarface
LadyBug vs Earthworm
MS vs Philip7086

Lady Bug and Nauar have until the end of sunday to complete hteir match. If they don't Lady Bug advances to acitivty.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Kevin Garret vs Snorlax
LadyBug/~Nauar~ vs Earthworm
MS
vs Philip7086

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
shit lol
GL Jabba, ill try to find you on #stark i guess

Kevin Garret vs Snorlax
MS vs Philip7086 - I cant decide

Zak91

Silent waters run deep
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 9 Champion
Kevin Garret vs Snorlax
MS vs Philip7086

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Kevin Garret vs Snorlax
JabbaTheGriffin vs ReyScarface - ooft, match of the round, just a hunch here.
MS vs Philip7086 - Gl, time to go team-hunting

This round is full of good matches, gl to all :)

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Kevin Garret vs Snorlax
LadyBug/~Nauar~ vs Earthworm - Good luck
MS vs Philip7086

Kevin Garret vs Snorlax
MS
vs Philip7086

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I predict at least SOMEONE's going to steal Theorymon's team

Kevin Garret vs Snorlax
MS
vs Philip7086

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I predict at least SOMEONE's going to steal Theorymon's team

Kevin Garret vs Snorlax
MS vs Philip7086

Because of the fact that I see one of Theorymon's teams on the ladder everyday, I'm sure that team will definetely be used at least once. Although because of us saying this, people will probably go out of their way not to use it :P

Because of the fact that I see one of Theorymon's teams on the ladder everyday, I'm sure that team will definetely be used at least once. Although because of us saying this, people will probably go out of their way not to use it :P
Or, because now you said that, people will be willing to use it again? o_O

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
But now because you've said that Philip, I might go out of my way to pick a counter team o_O.

Mindgames!! :)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Just read the log of Lady Bug vs EW.

EW's reaction made me lol when he saw that Lady Bug wa susing his own team.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
send the teams in...

do you guys really not care anymore?

i gave you all plenty of time lol

sorry about that stone cold. i was planning on sending it in yesterday night, but then i lost access to the internet in the entire house.

regardless, im sending in my team now and sending a PM to kevin garret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)