The (Unofficial) Smogon March Madness Pickem

Who Will Win the NCAA March Madness Tounament 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Nothing more annoying than a lower seed choking away an upset; Burgess really clutched with those free throws.

my bracket has been trashed. i can tell from looking at this thread. ashamed to even see it

*looks*

29 of 39 ;-;

eh 96th percentile. not too bad for my first bracket.

Nothing more annoying than a lower seed choking away an upset; Burgess really clutched with those free throws.
yeah murray st was bad but vcu one upped them hardcore.

today was 8 higher seeds winning. the vcu game was really really disappointing

only one i enjoyed watching was new mexico/louisville. new mexico really hung on for a long time. zaga/osu wasn't bad either

baylor looks good man

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thursday/Saturday chalk, Friday/Sunday upsets, lets see if either of those 15 seeds can make the sweet 16. We're guaranteed at least 2 double digit teams in the sweet 16, as South Florida vs Ohio (12 vs 13) and Xavier vs Lehigh (10 vs 15) are two of tomorrows matchups. Lets see some more madness hopefully, as today had a lot of close games but not a single upset.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
WOW G-Town choked so hard. Some of the analysts had them in the Final Four too

Boiler Up! Purdue looking strong in the early goings, another 2 seed going down early? Robinson is looking absolutely terrible matching up against Hummel, we'll see how that plays out.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
FSU losing ruined my perfect East Region. :( I had all chalk except 2>1 in the regional final so lol.

wow georgetown. 4 losses to double digit seeds in last 4 appearances. that's like, worse than vandy.

lehigh should've won and purdue REALLY should've won. don't know what the hell purdue was doing in the end.

florida is final 4 bound imo, yeah norfolk was really weak but i still have good faith in them

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
My only good bracket is west because I had miss losing and florida going to sweet 16, rest of my bracket is pretty much non-existant, though I could have told you guys g-town wouldnt make it to sweet 16, i was never impressed with them watching them in the regular season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)