The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Round 1 - Read posts #283, #342, #634 and #680

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I think I won against shoka, my last mon KO'd his last and died of lo recoil.

gg, sorry for the series of unfortunate turns in events that was that game lol

edit: it's a bw mechanic. there are no ties in bw

IF THERE IS NO SLEEP CLAUSE IN THE CARTRIDGE, BUT WE DON'T BREAK IT BECAUSE ITS A RULE, AND IF THERE IS NO SELF-KO CLAUSE IN THE CARTRIDGE, BUT ITS NOT IN THE RULES. THEN SHOKA SHOULD RECEIVE HIS REMATCH.

I told you I can play at any reasonable time on the weekends and on weekday evenings

I'm sorry what? That is NOTHING of what you said since I have been contacting you.

You first post booked for LAST weekend ( 15/06 ), since then you have been avoiding and postponing/not replying. Here are some screens to remind you:

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In light of this we're going to sub out Novaray for Novaray. Hopefully this new guy won't be a John. Sorry, Yusuke

i won vs BKC and dave italia, ggs guys

really sorry for terrible inactivity... thanks for accommodating my dumb schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)