Tournament There goes Anything Goes (Finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demolished 12-0 - my insistence to play balance doesn't work

Gl to everyone else in the tour!
This is why I've dumped ever trying to play balance- I'm pretty mediocre with it and often just want to play somewhat bulky offense. I've never intentionally (before you ask I actually managed to make a balance team on accident once, I don't know how either) made a balance team.

Last edited:

Fairy MMM

Banned deucer.
This is why I've dumped ever trying to play balance- I'm pretty mediocre with it and often just want to play somewhat bulky offense. I've never intentionally (before you ask I actually managed to make a balance team on accident once, I don't know how either) made a balance team.
At least you didn't try to build HO and end up with stall

dhelmise

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
[23:44] Tyler456789: I haven't seen my opponent after game 1 of round 1, like 2 days ago. Do I get the win?
[23:44] Kris: y
[23:44] Tyler456789: K

Reactions: Mq
i had been available all the time
it is not my mistake that opponent did not respond and u kris gave that free win to my oppnent who has been offline all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)