Monotype Thundurus-T + Corviknight Flying Bulky Offense [NDM]

(Just pretend it's Enamorus-T)
Here's the team if you want to use it.
The Team
Is the offensive pivot of the team. Thunderbolt gives it a strong STAB option to deal with Water, and opposing flying teams. HP Ice and Grass Knot give Thundurus coverage against Ground, Rock, Dragon, Grass, and Electric immune Flying types. U-Turn allows Thundurus to generate momentum for the team, and as a bonus, allows it to hit Dark and Psychic teams for super effective damage. Thundurus also provides a valuable electric immunity with Volt Absorb. The EV spread maxes its speed and special attack. I chose choice scarf as the item for speed control, since I am not running Tail Wind on my team.

Works as the defensive pivot of the team. Body Press give Corviknight one of its best attacking moves, which also allows it to hit Dark, Ice, Normal, Rock, and Steel types if needed to. U-Turn gives Corviknight the ability to pivot around and generate momentum for the team, while once again, hitting Grass and Psychic Types super effectively. Defog provides hazard removal while roost provides healing. Corviknight provides a neutrality to Ice and Rock, while it provides resistances to Dragon, Fairy, Flying, Grass, Psychic and Steel (not counting Bug and Ground, since everyone in the team resists or is immune to them). Corviknight also provides a Knock Off absorber, which is always nice to have. The EV spread makes corviknight a good physical wall. I chose leftovers since the recovery is always nice to have.

Is the special wallbreaker of the team. Earth Power is the best special ground STAB, allowing it to hit Electric, Fire, Poison, Rock, and Steel types super effectively. Focus Blast and Sludge Bomb allow Landorus to Dark, Ice, Normal, Fairy, and Grass as well. Stealth Rock allows Landorus to set hazards up and deal residual damage. I picked Stealth Rock over any other attacking move because there isn't really any coverage worth using. Landorus provides a second electric immunity. The EV spread in combination with Life Orb and Sheer Force make Landorus a terrifying wallbreaker which can even 2HKO Galarian Slowking, a nearly-blanket check to special attackers.

Works as the physical wallbreaker/setup sweeper of the team. Dual Wingbeat gives it its best Flying Type STAB, except maybe Tera Blast. Fire Punch allows Dragonite to hit Bug, Grass, Ice, and Steel. Dragon Dance allows Dragonite to set up and become even more powerful. Roost gives Dragonite more longevity, as well as pairing with dragon dance well (you set up and if you take too much damage, you use roost and heal). The EV spread maxes speed and attack, what more can I say? Heavy-Duty Boots is the item of choice because of Multiscale and Dragonite's weakness to Stealth Rock.
Helps the team against water and is a generally good defensive mon. Scald helps against physical attackers because of the burn chance. Defog allows Mantine to be a secondary hazard remover. Haze allows Mantine to stop setup sweepers and then wall them with its good defenses. Roost allows Mantine to continuously check the threats that it is tasked with checking. The EV Spread gives Mantine good mixed bulk, allowing it to tank both special and physical hits. Heavy-Duty Boots is the item of choice, removing Mantines weakness to Stealth Rock.

Enamorus is the special wall of the team. Draining Kiss gives Enamorus more recovery than just leftovers alone, as well as Fairy type STAB. Psychic gives Enamorus good coverage, or at least as good as it gets. Taunt gives Enamorus good utility, stopping status moves. Protect allows Enamorus to scout choiced mons, as well as being able to get an extra turn of leftovers recovery. The EV spread allows Enamorus to be a special wall. Leftovers provides Enamorus some extra recovery.

I tested this team with moderate success in the 1100s ELO range, (mostly because I kinda suck at battling), and had moderate success with it (meaning I don't completely suck, maybe). I am confident that this team is good, though I think I may have made some questionable choices with some sets (mostly Enamorus), but we'll see. I'd also like to know how good this team is, e.g. if someone played against me in PS, do you think they would be likely to copy it.
Rough Matchups
  1. Even though I have 2 immunities, Electric is still a rough matchup due to Levitate users and me running Mono Flying.​
  2. I count Ghost as a rough matchup (though maybe it is just neutral) because I have no resists to it, and I can't hit it for super effective damage.​
  3. Ice is probably my weakest matchup, since one fast/scarf mon with Freeze Dry smokes my entire team, with only Corviknight not being weak to Freeze-Dry.​
  4. Rock is a weak matchup because only Corviknight and Landorus aren't weak to Rock, though I do also have 4 mons that can hit for super effective.​
  5. I have Mantine and Dragonite for Water, but even then, it is still a weak matchup, especially defensive water since only Thundurus hits for super effective.​

Neko

When you live for love, how precious life can be
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
(Just pretend it's Enamorus-T)
Here's the team if you want to use it.
The Team
Is the offensive pivot of the team. Thunderbolt gives it a strong STAB option to deal with Water, and opposing flying teams. HP Ice and Grass Knot give Thundurus coverage against Ground, Rock, Dragon, Grass, and Electric immune Flying types. U-Turn allows Thundurus to generate momentum for the team, and as a bonus, allows it to hit Dark and Psychic teams for super effective damage. Thundurus also provides a valuable electric immunity with Volt Absorb. The EV spread maxes its speed and special attack. I chose choice scarf as the item for speed control, since I am not running Tail Wind on my team.

Works as the defensive pivot of the team. Body Press give Corviknight one of its best attacking moves, which also allows it to hit Dark, Ice, Normal, Rock, and Steel types if needed to. U-Turn gives Corviknight the ability to pivot around and generate momentum for the team, while once again, hitting Grass and Psychic Types super effectively. Defog provides hazard removal while roost provides healing. Corviknight provides a neutrality to Ice and Rock, while it provides resistances to Dragon, Fairy, Flying, Grass, Psychic and Steel (not counting Bug and Ground, since everyone in the team resists or is immune to them). Corviknight also provides a Knock Off absorber, which is always nice to have. The EV spread makes corviknight a good physical wall. I chose leftovers since the recovery is always nice to have.

Is the special wallbreaker of the team. Earth Power is the best special ground STAB, allowing it to hit Electric, Fire, Poison, Rock, and Steel types super effectively. Focus Blast and Sludge Bomb allow Landorus to Dark, Ice, Normal, Fairy, and Grass as well. Stealth Rock allows Landorus to set hazards up and deal residual damage. I picked Stealth Rock over any other attacking move because there isn't really any coverage worth using. Landorus provides a second electric immunity. The EV spread in combination with Life Orb and Sheer Force make Landorus a terrifying wallbreaker which can even 2HKO Galarian Slowking, a nearly-blanket check to special attackers.

Works as the physical wallbreaker/setup sweeper of the team. Dual Wingbeat gives it its best Flying Type STAB, except maybe Tera Blast. Fire Punch allows Dragonite to hit Bug, Grass, Ice, and Steel. Dragon Dance allows Dragonite to set up and become even more powerful. Roost gives Dragonite more longevity, as well as pairing with dragon dance well (you set up and if you take too much damage, you use roost and heal). The EV spread maxes speed and attack, what more can I say? Heavy-Duty Boots is the item of choice because of Multiscale and Dragonite's weakness to Stealth Rock.
Helps the team against water and is a generally good defensive mon. Scald helps against physical attackers because of the burn chance. Defog allows Mantine to be a secondary hazard remover. Haze allows Mantine to stop setup sweepers and then wall them with its good defenses. Roost allows Mantine to continuously check the threats that it is tasked with checking. The EV Spread gives Mantine good mixed bulk, allowing it to tank both special and physical hits. Heavy-Duty Boots is the item of choice, removing Mantines weakness to Stealth Rock.

Enamorus is the special wall of the team. Draining Kiss gives Enamorus more recovery than just leftovers alone, as well as Fairy type STAB. Psychic gives Enamorus good coverage, or at least as good as it gets. Taunt gives Enamorus good utility, stopping status moves. Protect allows Enamorus to scout choiced mons, as well as being able to get an extra turn of leftovers recovery. The EV spread allows Enamorus to be a special wall. Leftovers provides Enamorus some extra recovery.

I tested this team with moderate success in the 1100s ELO range, (mostly because I kinda suck at battling), and had moderate success with it (meaning I don't completely suck, maybe). I am confident that this team is good, though I think I may have made some questionable choices with some sets (mostly Enamorus), but we'll see. I'd also like to know how good this team is, e.g. if someone played against me in PS, do you think they would be likely to copy it.
Rough Matchups
  1. Even though I have 2 immunities, Electric is still a rough matchup due to Levitate users and me running Mono Flying.​
  2. I count Ghost as a rough matchup (though maybe it is just neutral) because I have no resists to it, and I can't hit it for super effective damage.​
  3. Ice is probably my weakest matchup, since one fast/scarf mon with Freeze Dry smokes my entire team, with only Corviknight not being weak to Freeze-Dry.​
  4. Rock is a weak matchup because only Corviknight and Landorus aren't weak to Rock, though I do also have 4 mons that can hit for super effective.​
  5. I have Mantine and Dragonite for Water, but even then, it is still a weak matchup, especially defensive water since only Thundurus hits for super effective.​
Hi meow, welcome to monotype. The team is sort of passive and doesn't have much ways to really threaten or wear down the opponent over time, which makes the matchups vs offense more difficult. Because of this, I'd suggest the following changes. This mostly depends on what sort of team you wanted, but I'll just outline it here anyway.

A. You want a more offensive team
A more offensive team is much easier to pilot in my opinion because 1.) Less Turns = Less Hax and Less brainpower as you dont need to think about the next 40...turns 2.) Almost everything in ND Mono is inherently offensive because of Z moves + Megas and 3.) Clicking buttons and see things getting blown up is fun.

Anyway, if offense is used, here are some of the possible options:
:thundurus-therian:
Thundurus-Therian @ Electrium Z
Ability: Volt Absorb
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Agility
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt
Due to the number of forced switches thundy does to a Water team, you can take advantage of that to just Agility and win, as at +2 speed you do things like outspeeding Mega Swampert and Basculegion under rain, and Scarf Greninja which would revenge kill it. Take note that you don't outspeed Barraskewda however. Electrium Z lets you fry Toxapex so that it cant Toxic you, while HP Ice lets you also be a wincon in the Flying mirror. Alternatively....
Thundurus-Therian @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Timid Nature
- Knock Off / Focus Blast / Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch
A non-Choiced set would be desirable as this prevents Water from scouting and walling you. Knock Off is useful for removing items from common swap-ins like Ferrothorn, Lanturn, and Galarian Slowking. Its still mostly the same thing.

Since these options remove the choice scarf from Thundurus-T, you need to compensate by adding a Choice Scarf somewhere...which can be either of the following:
:enamorus-therian: -> :enamorus: or :zapdos-galar:
Zapdos-Galar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Steel Wing
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Brave Bird
This chocobo eases the Ice matchup as you have a strong Close Combat to deal with something like Choice Scarf Galarian Darmanitan and has Steel Wing to quickly OHKO Alolan Ninetales (after minimal chip) and Mega Diancie (which is super scary). Also has U-turn to bring in something like Thund-T or Lando against Slowking or Toxapex which is pretty funny.

Enamorus (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Contrary
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty / Timid Nature
- Healing Wish
- Superpower / Grass Knot
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
Alternatively, base Enamorus has a much higher speedtier (relevant for revenge-killing +1 Hisuian Lilligant for instance) and has Healing Wish which helps Dragon Dance Dragonite / Thundurus-T in a pinch. However, if you use this, I suggest using Landorus-T over Landorus because you end up being heavily skewed into Special Attack. She also doesnt have a good chance to OHKO Mega Diancie (unless you use Iron Head over Superpower), though she's fast enough to murder Adamant Mega Swampert under Rain with Grass Knot.

:dragonite:
Dragonite (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Dragon
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
Just a minor change, Eq + Dclaw is great into Electric teams, unless it has a healthy Iron Hands. Well, just chip down Iron Hands so that Dragonite can setup to win against Electric.

:mantine: -> :charizard-mega-y: or :tornadus-therian:
Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Scorching Sands
- Roost
We have a lot of pivoting going on, and since weather teams might still be problematic despite thundy's antics, we have this guy. Solar Beam + Scorching Sands is unwallable for Water teams, while Flamethrower + Scorching cooks Steel, which is great alongside with Landorus. Roost lets us live longer and do something when we cant do much against the probable switches (since Stealth Rock hurts us pretty hard). Gives Ghost teams a headache too since they dont have a swap into this.

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Flyinium Z / Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast / Heat Wave
- Knock Off / Heat Wave / U-turn
Flyinium Z reduces the stress of not being able to hit Hurricanes, Knock Off is great because you remove Iron Hand's / Galarian Slowking's Assault vest before you detonate them with a very strong Hurricane, while also forcing Heatran to lose its leftovers. This is fast enough to also deal with Iron Valiant and Mega Gallade so that its not only Galarian Zapdos thats able to revenge-kill those threats. Like M.Zard-Y, this also blows through Ghost teams (especially if using Heat Wave).

Since we removed Mantine....
:corviknight:
Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 164 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Body Press
- Roost
- U-turn
Minor change. Now you have a bit more Special Defense as it needs to be able to get into something like Choice Specs Greninja while at the same time be able to come into Terrakion's Stone Edge or Mega Loppuny's Close Combats.
252 Atk Lopunny-Mega Close Combat vs. 248 HP / 96+ Def Corviknight: 160-190 (40.1 - 47.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Terrakion Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 96+ Def Corviknight: 129-153 (32.3 - 38.3%) -- 1.7% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Choice Specs Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 164 SpD Corviknight: 178-211 (44.6 - 52.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Here's one of the teams with the edits.

B. You Want a Defensive Team
If offense is so good, then why Defense? Playing defensively is sort of great if you like to have some stability, as things can quickly go wrong in offense due to a miss, or a crit. You're also able to slowly, but eventually win as a defensive team. Still smelly though. You can message me if you want further explanation with the team, but my fingers sort of hurt right now so...well lets get over this briefly.

:landorus: -> :gliscor:
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 244 HP / 32 Def / 120 SpD / 112 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Taunt
- Roost
Walls a lot, annoys a lot, outspeeds Heatran and bullies Poison teams and most especially Toxapex. Roost is great, but you can use Stealth Rocks if you wanted to.

:mantine:
Mantine @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Water Absorb
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 48 SpD / 176 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic / Defog
- Haze
- Roost
Minor set edit, now outspeeds up to Jolly Azumarill, Special Wall that will help out our third team mate

:corviknight: -> :skarmory:
Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 236 HP / 132 Def / 140 SpD
Bold Nature
- Body Press
- Spikes / Stealth Rocks / Whirlwind
- Roost
- Iron Defense
A wincon that ...well, wins. Also great into Dark, Rock, and Ice as you can just ID and start Pressing them into submission. Spikes are great for forcing damage over time w/ Taunt Glisc stopping Defog.

:enamorus-therian:
Enamorus-Therian (F) @ Covert Cloak / Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 8 SpA / 52 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Iron Defense
- Draining Kiss
- Earth Power / Mystical Fire
Its not tested as much in ND Monotype, but here's the set. Covert Cloak lets you stop Scald burns and Sludge Bomb Poisons which would hamper its sweep. Mystical Fire lets it be able to handle Ferrothorns and beat Mega Scizor (8 Spa OHKOes it), while Earth Power gives it a shot vs Toxapex and Hisui Goodra. The given speed outspeed Hisuian Goodra, allowing you to Iron Defense before it slams you. It feels very iffy however, so take it with a grain of salt.

If Enamorus-T isn't working, just swap it out for Choice Scarf Galarian Zapdos, as Defiant with Spikes Stacking+ Zapdos' revenge-killing prowess is quite good because not everything needs to be walled.

Jolly Nature
- Thunder Punch / Earthquake
- Ice Spinner / Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
A slightly different Dragonite set might be wanted, letting you deal with the flying mirror thats quite lacking right now. Can still use the original set however.

:thundurus-therian: -> :tornadus-therian:
Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 232 HP / 60 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Grass Knot / Hidden Power [Ice] / Anything really
With an Assault Vest, Tornadus can act as a scout against threats that Mantine doesn't want to swap into, like Tapu Lele. It also provides you with some Speed, though its not really necessary. Grass Knot lets you nail Gastrodon so that you dont get outstalled by Ground, Knock Off makes entry hazards scarier.

Here's the edited team with emphasis to bulk.

Take note that I'm not really the best person when it comes to stalling / semi-stall archetypes because I lowkey hate it, but I hope this rate helps you to make an informed decision to where to go from your team. Have fun. :blobnom:

Last edited:
Hi meow, welcome to monotype. The team is sort of passive and doesn't have much ways to really threaten or wear down the opponent over time, which makes the matchups vs offense more difficult. Because of this, I'd suggest the following changes. This mostly depends on what sort of team you wanted, but I'll just outline it here anyway.

A. You want a more offensive team
A more offensive team is much easier to pilot in my opinion because 1.) Less Turns = Less Hax and Less brainpower as you dont need to think about the next 40...turns 2.) Almost everything in ND Mono is inherently offensive because of Z moves + Megas and 3.) Clicking buttons and see things getting blown up is fun.

Anyway, if offense is used, here are some of the possible options:
:thundurus-therian:
Thundurus-Therian @ Electrium Z
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Agility
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
- Thunderbolt
Due to the number of forced switches thundy does to a Water team, you can take advantage of that to just Agility and win, as at +2 speed you do things like outspeeding Mega Swampert and Basculegion under rain, and Scarf Greninja which would revenge kill it. Take note that you don't outspeed Barraskewda however. Electrium Z lets you fry Toxapex so that it cant Toxic you, while HP Ice lets you also be a wincon in the Flying mirror. Alternatively....
Thundurus-Therian @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Timid Nature
- Knock Off / Focus Blast / Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch
A non-Choiced set would be desirable as this prevents Water from scouting and walling you. Knock Off is useful for removing items from common swap-ins like Ferrothorn, Lanturn, and Galarian Slowking. Its still mostly the same thing.

Since these options remove the choice scarf from Thundurus-T, you need to compensate by adding a Choice Scarf somewhere...which can be either of the following:
:enamorus-therian: -> :enamorus: or :zapdos-galar:
Zapdos-Galar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Fighting
Jolly Nature
- Steel Wing
- U-turn
- Close Combat
- Brave Bird
This chocobo eases the Ice matchup as you have a strong Close Combat to deal with something like Choice Scarf Galarian Darmanitan and has Steel Wing to quickly OHKO Alolan Ninetales (after minimal chip) and Mega Diancie (which is super scary). Also has U-turn to bring in something like Thund-T or Lando against Slowking or Toxapex which is pretty funny.

Enamorus (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty / Timid Nature
- Healing Wish
- Superpower / Grass Knot
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
Alternatively, base Enamorus has a much higher speedtier (relevant for revenge-killing +1 Hisuian Lilligant for instance) and has Healing Wish which helps Dragon Dance Dragonite / Thundurus-T in a pinch. However, if you use this, I suggest using Landorus-T over Landorus because you end up being heavily skewed into Special Attack. She also doesnt have a good chance to OHKO Mega Diancie (unless you use Iron Head over Superpower), though she's fast enough to murder Adamant Mega Swampert under Rain with Grass Knot.

Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
Just a minor change, Eq + Dclaw is great into Electric teams, unless it has a healthy Iron Hands. Well, just chip down Iron Hands so that Dragonite can setup to win against Electric.

:mantine: -> :charizard-mega-y: or :tornadus-therian:
Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Scorching Sands
- Roost
We have a lot of pivoting going on, and since weather teams might still be problematic despite thundy's antics, we have this guy. Solar Beam + Scorching Sands is unwallable for Water teams, while Flamethrower + Scorching cooks Steel, which is great alongside with Landorus. Roost lets us live longer and do something when we cant do much against the probable switches (since Stealth Rock hurts us pretty hard). Gives Ghost teams a headache too since they dont have a swap into this.

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Flyinium Z / Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast / Heat Wave
- Knock Off / Heat Wave / U-turn
Flyinium Z reduces the stress of not being able to hit Hurricanes, Knock Off is great because you remove Iron Hand's / Galarian Slowking's Assault vest before you detonate them with a very strong Hurricane, while also forcing Heatran to lose its leftovers. This is fast enough to also deal with Iron Valiant and Mega Gallade so that its not only Galarian Zapdos thats able to revenge-kill those threats. Like M.Zard-Y, this also blows through Ghost teams (especially if using Heat Wave).

Since we removed Mantine....
:corviknight:
Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 164 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Body Press
- Roost
- U-turn
Minor change. Now you have a bit more Special Defense as it needs to be able to get into something like Choice Specs Greninja while at the same time be able to come into Terrakion's Stone Edge or Mega Loppuny's Close Combats.
252 Atk Lopunny-Mega Close Combat vs. 248 HP / 96+ Def Corviknight: 160-190 (40.1 - 47.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Terrakion Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 96+ Def Corviknight: 129-153 (32.3 - 38.3%) -- 1.7% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Choice Specs Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 164 SpD Corviknight: 178-211 (44.6 - 52.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Here's one of the teams with the edits.

B. You Want a Defensive Team
If offense is so good, then why Defense? Playing defensively is sort of great if you like to have some stability, as things can quickly go wrong in offense due to a miss, or a crit. You're also able to slowly, but eventually win as a defensive team. Still smelly though. You can message me if you want further explanation with the team, but my fingers sort of hurt right now so...well lets get over this briefly.

:landorus: -> :gliscor:
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 244 HP / 32 Def / 120 SpD / 112 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Taunt
- Roost
Walls a lot, annoys a lot, outspeeds Heatran and bullies Poison teams and most especially Toxapex. Roost is great, but you can use Stealth Rocks if you wanted to.

:mantine:
Mantine @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Water Absorb
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 48 SpD / 176 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic / Defog
- Haze
- Roost
Minor set edit, now outspeeds up to Jolly Azumarill, Special Wall that will help out our third team mate

:corviknight: -> :skarmory:
Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 236 HP / 132 Def / 140 SpD
Bold Nature
- Body Press
- Spikes / Stealth Rocks / Whirlwind
- Roost
- Iron Defense
A wincon that ...well, wins. Also great into Dark, Rock, and Ice as you can just ID and start Pressing them into submission. Spikes are great for forcing damage over time w/ Taunt Glisc stopping Defog.

:enamorus-therian:
Enamorus-Therian (F) @ Covert Cloak / Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 8 SpA / 52 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Iron Defense
- Draining Kiss
- Earth Power / Mystical Fire
Its not tested as much in ND Monotype, but here's the set. Covert Cloak lets you stop Scald burns and Sludge Bomb Poisons which would hamper its sweep. Mystical Fire lets it be able to handle Ferrothorns and beat Mega Scizor (8 Spa OHKOes it), while Earth Power gives it a shot vs Toxapex and Hisui Goodra. The given speed outspeed Hisuian Goodra, allowing you to Iron Defense before it slams you. It feels very iffy however, so take it with a grain of salt.

If Enamorus-T isn't working, just swap it out for Choice Scarf Galarian Zapdos, as Defiant with Spikes Stacking+ Zapdos' revenge-killing prowess is quite good because not everything needs to be walled.

Jolly Nature
- Thunder Punch / Earthquake
- Ice Spinner / Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
A slightly different Dragonite set might be wanted, letting you deal with the flying mirror thats quite lacking right now. Can still use the original set however.

:thundurus-therian: -> :tornadus-therian:
Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 232 HP / 60 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Grass Knot / Hidden Power [Ice] / Anything really
With an Assault Vest, Tornadus can act as a scout against threats that Mantine doesn't want to swap into, like Tapu Lele. It also provides you with some Speed, though its not really necessary. Grass Knot lets you nail Gastrodon so that you dont get outstalled by Ground, Knock Off makes entry hazards scarier.

Here's the edited team with emphasis to bulk.

Take note that I'm not really the best person when it comes to stalling / semi-stall archetypes because I lowkey hate it, but I hope this rate helps you to make an informed decision to where to go from your team. Have fun. :blobnom:
Tyvm Neko:Chien-Pao:, your post was really helpful. I was thinking of a way to be more consistent against Ice, and G-Zap is EXACTLY what I've needed, I honestly can't believe I've overlooked it. Giving Dnite EQ was a good call, as I was (quite obviously) struggling against Electric. I guess I now have a better understanding of Mono Flying offense, so thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)