SM OU Trick Room Magearna Offense

This is my first Sun Moon RMT on a team I've been working on for quite some time. As always I'm open to any and all suggestions to make the team better. So please give me you're opinion on the team.

Magearna @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick Room
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

First off we got the mon I've based the team around, trick room magearna. The thing is a BEAST and is what has won me 90% of the games that I played while testing the team. Just your standard bolt beam coverage. The final slot was the hardest since has a really good movepool, but for now I'm running hp fire to deal with ferrothorn and scizor. Shucca berry so I can take a hit from mons like lando-t and zygarde and either set up a trick room or ko them with ice beam.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Lax Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Next up we got lando-t. Nothing special just your standard defensive rocks set with hp ice to deal with zygarde and other landos.

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- U-turn

Next up we got greninja. While testing the team I experiment with protien greninja but I've decided to go with battle bond because I really like having water shuriken for picking up ko's on weakend pokemon.

Zygarde @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Sleep Talk

Next mon is zygarde. Just your basic banded set nothing out of the ordinary.

Tapu Lele @ Shed Shell
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind

Fith mon on the team is tapu lele. The shed shell set is pretty good against stall which is the main reason I have it on the team.

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

Last but not least we got celesteela. Decided to add this mon because I noticed the team was extremely weak to tapu lele. Just running the basic spdef set.

Conclusion​

The team has been doing pretty good for me but I wanted to make this RMT to see what could be improved on it feel free to share your thoughts on the team, what you like and what you don't like. I'm open to all suggestions!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)