NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
You know the one new era survivor player who I already know is never returning but is my number one pick to come back? Genie. Like she’s also my top pick to go get a beer with she seems chill and very good at Survivor??

Celever

i am town
im so glad we got danny out of that season because he was one of the only good parts of the last challenge season he was on and yeah heather was done so dirty
LMAO see I don’t watch The Challenge I tried it didn’t vibe that hard, Survivor’s the only US reality show I really watch and I’m gonna stick with even though Survivor UK is getting relaunched like tomorrow or something

LMAO see I don’t watch The Challenge I tried it didn’t vibe that hard, Survivor’s the only US reality show I really watch and I’m gonna stick with even though Survivor UK is getting relaunched like tomorrow or something
new challenge sucks but the most recent usa season was good and all the survivor people on it (chris, cassidy, desi, michaela, chanelle, michele, etc) were great but the old challenge seasons ive seen are sooooooo ripe with chaos

Celever

i am town
i think the back to back of tiffany > naseer > shan > liana going killed the momentum for me
Oh yeah the endgame had nothing going for it lol, but TBF I think that’s mainly because of the editing they took which was “everyone tells us Erika is great at Survivor” instead of showing it. They showed Xander being great at survivor and then told us everyone thought he sucked. It was like ??? almost hard to track and confusing on a subconscious level

Oh yeah the endgame had nothing going for it lol, but TBF I think that’s mainly because of the editing they took which was “everyone tells us Erika is great at Survivor” instead of showing it. They showed Xander being great at survivor and then told us everyone thought he sucked. It was like ??? almost hard to track and confusing on a subconscious level
yeah the fumbled hard with erika. the endgame was all about deshawn and like i liked deshawn but it was weird

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 46)