Tyranitar's Art Zone with Lyfes

Hey hey hey all smogoners! It's tyranitar again, completing his three-ring circus!
1.CAP
2.EVing
3.Drawing

NEWEST ARTWORK!!

This pic is small, I know. This is an alternate pikachu evo for GangsterPikachu.

I love making evos for defensive pokes, so here's a Forretress evo for y'all:

So here's a pic I worked on one day in English

Yippee! No one has ever done a lapras evo before, in fact I'm pretty sure no one has even ever thought about Lapras before, that is, until now! There's also a prevo that is really and truly crappy,and that is the only word to describe it, but here it is:

I didn't spend too much time on this^

My main theme for this thread is evos and prevos, but I can do other stuff too. I will be accepting requests though, so feel free to say something!

At first glance, I was wrong to think this is a Weezing evo. :)

Why did you change its Bug type to Rock? I'm not against it, just a little curious.

well, I didn't really want to, but you can't give a poke the ability solid rock without it looking like a rock (which it didn't, it looked like a mine) or being rock typed.

hey, camerupt looks like/has a rock(the volcanoes), and that's why I said "looks like a rock" because I knew someone would say that

EDIT: also, check out the new section, my sister's artwork

Love the artwork. The lapras evo is really cool and I'd like to see that foretress implemented into the games. The mythical creatures are cool. I'd like to see a different pikachu evo if you take requests. Never really liked raichu

Yay! I finally have access to a computer!

ART UPDATE:

This pic is small, I know. This is an alternate pikachu evo for GangsterPikachu.

Just wondering why you'd want to change the fantastic Steel/Bug typing into the awful (OU metagame-wise) Steel/Rock typing? And 100 HP / 120 Atk / 150 Def / 100 SpDef? o_o;

Steel/bug isn't that fantastic, but I agree that steel/rock is worse. He just doesn't look like a bug type though, so I gave him rock. And those stats made it much easier for him to be able to take those 4x supereffective hits, especially when paired with curse and solid rock, helping his tankiness. 120 attack makes him more viable than just a move absorber, adding to that "curse tank" I mentioned on the picture.

Art update!!!

Didn't think I'd ever make this, but here's the starmie evo for Royal Regice:

And I DO take requests, so please post them. I will more than likely finish them faster than I have been lately, so send them in!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)