Ability: Poison Heal
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 184 HP / 72 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Oh where do we start? Gliscor here is my main sweeper. 2x STAB Earthquake is enough to kill anything that is not flying or bulky. Ice Fang is for any flying types switching in on an earthquake. Substitute and Swords Dance is quite mandatory for this fine sweeper of mine.

Casper (Gengar) @ Gengarite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Disable
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

Gengar can counter Mega Khan if it doesn't run Crunch. Mega Khan uses Sucker Punch, BAM! Disable! Then start blasting it to pieces with Focus Blast. Gengar can take out Diggersby without Mega. With its already high special attack with the extra EVs, it can 2HKO anything that doesn't resist.

Phoenix (Talonflame) @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 124 HP / 252 Atk / 132 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Flare Blitz

Talonflame, my late game sweeper. Gale Wings is one of the best abilities for Talonflame. His priority Brave Birds can wreck any pokemon that is not Rock or bulky. Swords Dance for that good prediction of a switch. Flare Blitz takes care of any Steel and Ice types who try to ruin the party. Roost is for healing the recoil damage of Brave Bird and Flare Blitz.

Poseidon (Vaporeon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Roar
- Wish
- Protect

Vaporeon, the best tank and wish passer you can ever have. Has enough bulk to survive 2x Shadow Sneak and just heal the damage. Roar for the nasty pokemon setting up on Vaporeon. Scald is for doing some damage and the burn can cripple any physical attackers like Azumarill. Wish and protect is obvious. Cloyster can't even do anything to Vaporeon and can just Roar it out.

Xatu @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Toxic
- Roost
- Night Shade
- U-turn

Go away Espeon, we don't need you. I have Xatu! Xatu is weaker than Espeon, but still more awesome. Xatu's Magic Bounce and block every entry hazard and is usually the lead if they have Smeargle, Ferrothorn and Forretress. It can even block Toxic and T-Wave! Overall, Xatu is one of the best lead I have.

Po (Pangoro) @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Crunch
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

Last but not least, Pangoro, my bulky choice band. Pangoro is one of my favorite pokemon and his already good attack stats can destroy any pokemon. Hammer Arm for Tyranitar and other dark types. Crunch for Ghost, Poison Jab for Fairies and Earthquake for Fire and Electric types.

*Bold and red text means changes* :)

Leave me any suggestions of changing this team.

This team looks like tons of fun. I'm breeding up some 5 ivs right now so I can use this team against some of my friends. Any suggestions on what the item on vaporeon should be if I can't use leftovers?

Mega Gengar was banned from Ou to Ubers. However using the same set w/ black sludge is still awesome
I would suggest running less speed on Talonflame :maybe 192 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 60 Spe(This is off of the X and Y preview analyses)
You chose some unique pokemon but if they work they work. You also may want to consider running a stealth rocker as you have none, maybe a sash mamoswine? It also is dangerous having no other way to remove stealth rocks than Magic bounce

This team looks like tons of fun. I'm breeding up some 5 ivs right now so I can use this team against some of my friends. Any suggestions on what the item on vaporeon should be if I can't use leftovers?
Life orb can be used to deal much more damage from its already high base special attack. And it can recover with water absorb too

Honestly I feel that pangoro should be scarfed and have storm throw as it really needs the speed and storm throw stops defensive boosters cold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)