Multi Gen Ubers Battle of the Week - Suspended for now

Pause

I want to get my opinion on some things. I'm going to be hypocritical about all this because I don't really care about BOTW but after seeing some posts and the new format of it, omy......

First of all, I think choosing the tier before the battlers is flat out wrong as you can't force people to play in a tier which A)They don't play or B)They don't like. There must be less than 20 people who actually play GSC or ADV Ubers in the current userbase and he/she is actually good at that meta. An example, let's say GSC gets picked up for Battle of the week and then, as for the users, Edgar and Hack He Must get picked to play each other for this, I know jackshit about GSC Ubers, never fucking played that meta and I never will, are you really gonna force me to play it? Asuming Hack plays it ofc (which I think he doesn't bt w.e), we're most likely going to end up choosing another tier for us to play since Battles of the Week are supposed to be GOOD, ENJOYABLE BATTLES. Instead of people fooling around on a tier they don't play, we should be able to watch good, heated, entertaining battles where both players, picked by the public, have a good chance winning against each other in a pokemon match, I know I would lose interest really quickly when watching a Lugia trying to beat a Snorlax (an example) and spamming Recover and shit.

Just remember, there's a reason why ADV, GSC and RBY Ubers are not in UPL, use your head a little bit.

And as for people voting for these tiers I mentioned above, I know I can't control your vote, even if you're just fooling around, just take into a count that Battle of the Week is for your own entertainment.

tl;dr: I think the new format makes no fucking sense

EDIT:
14:39edgar np
14:39edgar also
14:39edgar if ppl really want to see old gens
14:39edgar I'd say
14:40edgar to make a side thread for old gen players to sign up for BOTW
14:40edgar or at least
14:40edgar for people to know
14:40edgar who plays
14:40edgar old gens
14:40edgar thread or post
14:40edgar w.e

Not trying to be hitler but that at least seems somewhat reasonable to me.

Last edited:

Trainer Au

Insert custom title here
alright we're going to put this vote on pause for a bit.

If you don't want to be voted for in any botw ever again. PM me or post on my profile that you don't want to. I will put you in a list in the op.

Thanks to edgar and mm2 for their suggestion.

Post after this post if you are able to/want to play gens 1-5. I will put you in another list in the op.

These will go on for two days from today, May 20th, I will hopefully be done making the list by May 21st or May 22nd at the latest. We will then resume voting and you will vote for a gen+2 players for that gen. You do not have to tell me you can play 6th gen, I assume everyone here can.

I've been a pretty shitty thread owner recently, sorry guys. I'll stay on top of things.
It takes a lot of work to handle this and you do it alone. ~MM2

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to play in BW2 BOTWs :]

EDIT: Just because I don't wanna post again but, guys....

Post after this post if you are able to/want to play gens 1-5. I will put you in another list in the op.

You do not have to tell me you can play 6th gen, I assume everyone here can.
lrn2read

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)